Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Are we a selling club? I thought we were ambitious.

We still appear to be a selling club with little ambition, selling players like Noone and Bennet for peanuts will not get us into the premiership or keep us in this division for very long.If anyone thinks we have a right to stay in this division because we have a shiny new stadium, they are very deluded.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Nah, he never really settled, poor defensively, he usually made the wrong choice in the final third. He will drive past two players only to get knocked down by the third or miscue the cross or shot.
You will have to be very patient with him, he is always joking around, I imagine he is frustrating for coaches.
On the plus side for you, erm, no can't see one.
Enjoy and thanks for the million quid.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
The profit made ona sale at £950k was based on the fact that we only paid £200k 12 months ago for him, so good business.

Thought it was £300k and are we going to start selling our best players just for profit. If noone goes then CMS will just think i might as well leave in the summer as all theybthink of is making a few quid.

So much for the five year plan.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
We missed him against Newcastle. Norwich scored four against the Mags and Fulham scored five. I thought we would get three and with Noone we might have created a little more. I would have been tempted to play Vicente if fit and to have Kazenga on the bench.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
We missed him against Newcastle. Norwich scored four against the Mags and Fulham scored five. I thought we would get three and with Noone we might have created a little more. I would have been tempted to play Vicente if fit and to have Kazenga on the bench.

Are you on crack? Did you SERIOUSLY think we would easily score three goals against Newcastle?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If you get him he is a very honest hard working professional full of bags of enthusiasm. He is ideal for providing that extra bit of inspiration when the game is going a bit flat. He needs to work on his final ball but that's what you pay coaching staff. He's a good lad and a worthy addition to any squad.

dafydd94

Jan 28, 2012
He is on twitter a lot, imagine the amount of people asking if he's leaving Brighton or not... He could easily stop it all by saying whether he's going to Cardiff or not, makes you wonder doesn't it...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Although this exchange is a bit weird.

TeamkitBHAFC @TeamkitBHAFC
Helping Gordon Greer move some stuff this afternoon... Chuckle brothers are back in business #tometoyou

Craig Noone @craignoone
@TeamkitBHAFC that's a good boy! Do what the skipper says haha. #gg'sbitch

TeamkitBHAFC @TeamkitBHAFC
@craignoone Would do the same for you but you think you're better than us! #scoutersalltesame #pullyoursnoodbackup

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I see from his Twitter feed that Noone is at home watching the tennis. Not going to sign for Baadiff today then is he?

Revisiting the OP's first post does that mean we can take him up on his offer and ban him?

............. will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

...... I'd also give younthe exact reasons why it didn't happen just before my ban. However, it won't comemtonthat as younwill see in the next 24 hours

HE'S SIGNING FOR CARDIFF CITY TOMORROW.....understand?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I see from his Twitter feed that Noone is at home watching the tennis. Not going to sign for Baadiff today then is he?

Revisiting the OP's first post does that mean we can take him up on his offer and ban him?

............. will be signed, sealed and delivered tomorrow to Cardiff City as soon as they sort out one "minor" issue with personal terms. This deal was due to be announced earlier but for this small issue. The club are 99.9% certain that will be sorted out very quickly and will announce the signing tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

If Craig Noone doesn't join Cardiff, you have permission to ban me from this board for life.

...... I'd also give younthe exact reasons why it didn't happen just before my ban. However, it won't comemtonthat as younwill see in the next 24 hours

HE'S SIGNING FOR CARDIFF CITY TOMORROW.....understand?

If we banned everone who started rumours etc etc, we mods would end up talking to ourselves on here :lol:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Noone is going nowhere. He's got fantastic potential, a bag of mom performances over the past 12 months and is a vital member of our squad. He's also very happy at Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here