NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
[yt]3GwjfUFyY6M[/yt]

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Don't you think he was a target for the hatchet men in La Liga? The guy is long gone before some Championship lump takes a swing at his legs.

You can tell that that is what happens, as they mostly fall over after trying it, and failing to connect.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Can we keep all the vicente stuff in one thread it's getting ridiculous.

No, no. You're completely right.

A former spanish international starlet and Champions league finalist has re-signed with Brighton....

But having THREE threads about this has COMPETELY overshadowed this. It's ruined my day.

I mean HOW am I meant to avoid clicking on them all?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Haha, suspect Kaz is in trouble for leaking it too soon. Naughty naughty.

Or maybe he was getting carried away himself and he doesn't know if it's 100% done or not

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's not over until the fat lady sings. Prepared to be optimistic, but will be reassured when the official announcement comes out..... even though Gus has said 90 to 95% there. It's possibly the last 5 or 10% which could kill it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I sit in the East Stand and trust me, he used to get forward a lot in the first half of every game, unfortunately, no bugger ever passed to him. He was always in acres of space but for some reason the players seem to want to play near the West Stand or by the bench, maybe to get noticed by Gus! Gutted that he didn't sign for us.

Our unwillingness to pass left last season waa bizarre, wasn't it? Rarely had the ball on our side in the first half all season really. Noone's cross for CMS goal against Blackpool was a bit highlight though

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Now deleted, I think he has jumped the gun....

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Kaz Tweet

Here is a copy of the Tweet before it was removed

Attachments

• Kaz.jpg
    Kaz.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 188

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A former spanish international starlet and Champions league finalist has re-signed with Brighton....
But we don't know he's signed do we? Gus is positive, and thinks it will happen. It sounds like Kaz is expecting it to happen, but that could just be from Gus's comments, it doesn't tell us any more.

(PS I have no problem with the number of threads)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here