Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "Ultra's" are killing the atmosphere

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Tonight some of the odd things being sung in the right section of the away end took it to a new level. Very brave of the 8 college aged gimps for having a go at one person for moaning once we were a goal down and yet to have a shot.

See you at Boro lads....

And what has this to do with NSK or Ultra's? Did you see their membership cards or are you just off on one, again, blaming anyone for tonight's defeat?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Look, it's not as if there's a register taken at every game. Which is my point to UB who seems to want to label anyone he sees in a crowd and doesn't like as ultra or nsk connected.

UB has an axe to grind and mark, you can start a song anytime you feel like it mate! Look at yourself before casting dispertions perhaps? We lost a game of football tonight - hardly the fault of anyone on the terraces I'd say. Unless you're about to take things to a whole new level of idiocy?!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Some of the chanting tonight (not certainly from the NSK before any of the ultras defence tries to tear me a new one) was a total embarrassment, bordering on a disgrace.

"There's only one Steve Harper" - I think if I could guarentee that one of our players had a namesake, it would be him. They're not even singing it for ironic effect.

"Is that your fire drill?" - Firstly, it's 'is there a fire drill?'. The song mentioned doesn't make any sense. Secondly, we were LOSING at this point, and very few Watford fans were actually heading for the exits. Had any of these morons bothered to turn left and look down, they'd have seen far more Albion fans on the way out (surprisingly).

Calderon song - Can't be arsed to type it out but includes the lyrics '...the scum from St. Mary's'. They're not scum. They never were. Stop pretending they are.

Feel free to chip in.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
What is the point if certain cliques will not follow unless it is one of their right on endorsed numbers?

I understand now. UB had his application for NSK turned down. That's what this is all about! He's feeling rejected and no one will sing his songs!! ;)

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Some of the chanting tonight (not certainly from the NSK before any of the ultras defence tries to tear me a new one) was a total embarrassment, bordering on a disgrace.

"There's only one Steve Harper" - I think if I could guarentee that one of our players had a namesake, it would be him. They're not even singing it for ironic effect.

"Is that your fire drill?" - Firstly, it's 'is there a fire drill?'. The song mentioned doesn't make any sense. Secondly, we were LOSING at this point, and very few Watford fans were actually heading for the exits. Had any of these morons bothered to turn left and look down, they'd have seen far more Albion fans on the way out (surprisingly).

Calderon song - Can't be arsed to type it out but includes the lyrics '...the scum from St. Mary's'. They're not scum. They never were. Stop pretending they are.

Feel free to chip in.

Spot on. The group I was with said exactly the same thing. It was the little group in the top right coming up with utter shit. Get behind the team instead if chanting utter bollocks

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I thought there was no membership, just the ability to dream up chants of complete drivel.

There's no fee. You just have to be LIKED enough for people to follow your lead with songs etc ;)

You really have got it bad haven't you? Being rejected by younger supporters I mean? Still, every dog has his day and all that. Don't take it so personally!!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
There's no fee. You just have to be LIKED enough for people to follow your lead with songs etc ;)

You really have got it bad haven't you? Being rejected by younger supporters I mean? Still, every dog has his day and all that. Don't take it so personally!!

Rejected by who?

Just think the chants that the yoof wing and others were dribbling out wew dreadful.

How did you enjoy your trip to Watford?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Feel free to chip in.

So let's have the benefit of your wisdom. How many chants have you composed or started? List them alphabetically as they must be numerous.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Rejected by who?

Just think the chants that the yoof wing and others were dribbling out wew dreadful.

How did you enjoy your trip to Watford?

Didn't go by choice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here