Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'special' player

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
If kept fit, Woodgate would be the best CB in the championship, but I doubt we will be able to do that which is a shame, but if he doesn't cost too much I think he could be worth a try. Lansbury would be a great signing though, loan or permanent though I wonder

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Woodgate would count as Special.

Special Needs with the amount of injuries he has.

Out 14 months, Lasted 31 mins of first team football, missed end of season.

you fucktards are really running scared,you just can,t stand the thought that we are back and on the up,see another player turned you down today Nugent gone to leicester,:dunce:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Yesterday?

Watching Sussex get spanked to all parts by Surrey especially by Steven Davies and Rory Hamilton-Brown.

As for rejects, we signed someone with Championship-proven quality yesterday for £400k with £300k add-ons.
Shame you don't have any quality players for us to bid for:p

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yesterday?

Watching Sussex get spanked to all parts by Surrey especially by Steven Davies and Rory Hamilton-Brown.

As for rejects, we signed someone with Championship-proven quality yesterday for £400k with £300k add-ons.

So you're a poof then? They are the only ones who watch cricket you know?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Why would we want a cripple like woodgate?

Christ just because he's a big name people wet themselves,you would have to be a mug to sign him as he never plays.

Yeah, you'd have to be a TOTAL MUG to sign an England international, and perhaps the most cultured CB of the last 10 years, on a PAY AS YOU PLAY DEAL.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
The special player IS Lansbury and will cost MORE than CMS, providing terms are agreed. Watch this space... There appears to be no truth apart from sightings of Woodgate at the AMEX (ala Michael Owen) however, despite there being no evidence, what with Gus's Tottenham contacts and all, it is certainly not outside the realms of possibility. I think we really need to get in a left back at cover, with Danny Blanchett being touted as a possible option and with Ben Sampanyo (spelling ?) who appears to be "alright" we should be fine at right back, especially with Tanno's apparent quality, summed up in the Portsmouth game.

It really is exciting times at the moment, yet we still need 5 more signings in my opinion. A Left Back, Centre Back, Garvan, Lansbury and Lua Lua and we shall have a truly special first team squad. Imagine, let's say a starting eleven of....
Ankergren
Calderon Woodgate Greer Painter
Bridcutt
Buckley Lansbury Lua Lua
Bergkamp CMS
Subs:
Brezhnev
El-Abd
Sampayo
Dicker
Sparrow
Noone
Hoskins
MARVELOUS SCENES!!!

Surely Hoskins will be ahead of Bergkamp in the pecking order?

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Yesterday?

Understand fucktard your cpfc2010 or whatever it is called is just a smokescreen no substance and certaintly not as much money as you will be led to believe.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I wonder what's gonna happen with Barnes next season? I don't think he'll get anywhere near as many games as he did this season.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Yesterday?

Yeah talk about the cricket you loser. I work with a Palace fan, he told me about Dikgacoi, he said he can't pass and has no vision. And he also said you are a major c0ck!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I wonder what's gonna happen with Barnes next season? I don't think he'll get anywhere near as many games as he did this season.

what makes you say this? Barnes scored 20 goals last year and improved alot, great attuide and workrate. him hoskins and CMS will be the main men!

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Barnes done a great job last season scoring 20 goals as he was out for a couple of months. I can see him and Hoskins getting similar amount of game time, Roland is one for the future. PS. I LOVE CMS!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here