Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'special' player

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
A couple of Palace mates. Dear oh Dear.

No Palace fan I know would have a Brighton fan for a mate.

And as for all mouth, no action, they've shown their actions already by getting 4 of our best players to commit to long term deals in Speroni, Ambrose, McCarthy and Zaha.

Well they seem to know more than you,think you better have a chat with some fellow fans of your own kind then you might get the picture,just wait and see,your so called saviours will f*** you up,:dunce:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No Palace fan I know would have a Brighton fan for a mate.
A few of my mates are Palace fans. They're adults, and they don't choose their friends by asking what team everyone supports.
Is that what you do? 'Hello I'm Paul, who do you support? Urgh, Brighton, you must be gay, I don't want to be your friend.'

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Who have we replaced Danns with? Murray? KG? Bearing in mind, we're changing formation to allow our best players to fit in together now Ambrose is back to 100%, it's not clear who is replacing him yet, and it'll likely be Wilfried Zaha if it's a winger, or Marrow (returning from injury, was our early POTY last year) if it's at Centre Mid.

The difference between L1 and the Championship is big. Pretty football doesn't get it done. O'Driscoll has Doncaster playing as good as any other team in terms of football. Look where they finished.

There is little difference between the bottom 6 or 7 in the Prem and a lot of the Championship teams.

Doncaster suffered badly with injuries this season. Check out the season before and where they finished.

Serious question who would you rather have up front Murray or CMS?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
The Nugent thread? Has been around for 6 years and is a running joke. I suggest you read the 5000 posts on the thread with the jokes in there.

We'll see about Earnshaw. We've got Iversen and Easter for Championship experience, and we're quite happy using Scannell, Zaha or any other of our Academy players up there.

F*ck me you are easily pleased, those four players played between them 90 games last season and scored a total of 5 goals.
That kind of class championship players scare the shit out of me:rolleyes:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Norwich - had the basis of a Championship team in place.
Leeds - the same.

Millwall were the anomaly but Morison took to the Championship, and when they had Puncheon they looked very good.
We have the basis ofa Championship team in place.

:shrug:

September 27th.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The difference between L1 and the Championship is big. Pretty football doesn't get it done.

Yeah, our pretty football really hindered us when we played Watford and Pompey odd the park. Also, Swansea's pretty football got them nowhere, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here