Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The RACECOURSE roll call

Super Stripes

Jul 7, 2004
Samparish, I live in plymouth and I will know by this time tommorrow if I am going to Wrexham, if so,and if it helps we can meet at Exeter services. I knew my red Brighton training top would have its use one day.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Super Stripes said:
Samparish, I live in plymouth and I will know by this time tommorrow if I am going to Wrexham, if so,and if it helps we can meet at Exeter services. I knew my red Brighton training top would have its use one day.

Super stripes - if you are coming to the Racecourse could you wear blue and white stripes - the reason being we are trying to get as many different club colours as possible to really show the Fans United aspect etc

Will be brilliant to see you there!

:clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Super Stripes said:
I knew that red Brighton training top was a waste of money, stripes it is then.

You could always wear it underneath - bound to be chilly!!!!!

:lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
samparish said:
Should be able to confirm my attendance tomorrow via the wonders of the official bristol city coach:clap2:

Or not, as its full:(

Super stripes, I am about to PM you. I really hope you're coming!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
If Super Stripes, Hilton and Shropshire Seagull and mates all come we are going to have well in excess of 30 seagulls at Wrexham!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

wxmfc2000

Sep 26, 2004
It would be great if you could all wear your Blue and White. If you want to wear red as well, I am getting thirty Red armbands with "Fans United" on. I'll see you in town before the game and I can dish them out. Just take an extra 50p for the buckets!!

www.redtalk.co.uk

Any one travelling up via slough area? A lift might be needed!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Just had Radio Five Live on the phone - they are definitely gonna be at the Racecourse on Saturday - as are BBC Cumbria (!).

They are fixing up interviews before and after the match and will also cover the game!

Press release now gone out to all "clubs in crisis" plus all Premiership clubs - in addition to press, TV and radio the other day

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
OTLW do you know of anyone going to Wrexham from Brighton because I will have some t-shirts by then and some people in Wrexham wanted to sell them.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Richie Morris said:
OTLW do you know of anyone going to Wrexham from Brighton because I will have some t-shirts by then and some people in Wrexham wanted to sell them.

Try Biscuit or Hilton - although Biscuit may have his hands full with the Millennium Stadium banner!!!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hiney said:
Will have to get back fairly sharpish after the game

With Mrs Hiney & 4 children at home I can't afford to push my luck!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2:

Am bringing youngest and eldest sons with me (aged 3 and 20!). It will be the wee one's first proper footie match (not counting Berwick Rangers on National Falmer Day). He's been singing GOSBTS (with the emphasis on "all together now"!) and Stand Up if you want him out all week!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Will you have T-Shirts by Friday Richie?

If you will, and you can get them to Biscuit, I'll have one.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
StephenWrexhamFc said:
How many people are stopping the night in Wrexham then?

Are most of you travelling home after the game?

Marvellous :clap2:

I'll be there tomorrow night and Saturday night too. The Wynnstay re-visited: Hope they let us back in:lolol:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Richie Morris said:

Isn't BAG coming up from Brighton? Thought she was....

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Everything seems ready to rock n' roll at the Wrexham end.

In brief today:

Spoke at length with North Wales Police and they are really relaxed about things. The officer even gave me his mobile number so we can liaise!

Spoke to Radio Five Live - they along with BBC Cumbria (odd choice!) and Southern Counties Radio are covering everything. The guy I spoke to has asked for various Brighton and Wrexham fans to be interviewed before and after the game at Wrexham.

Sent the press release to all clubs in crisis and all premier league sides (including Man Utd!). This is in addition to the newspapers, TV and radio sent to on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Wrexham guys put the press release on ALL Rivals sites and other indendent fans sites - I have now lost count of the number of sites running the release (many at the top of their news pages).

Feedback has been brilliant. I am compiling a log of feedback which I will post here tomorrow.

Press and broadcast media coverage so far: Wrexham Evening Leader: big piece with big pic of Brighton fans, Wrexham Leader (weekly) big piece tomorrow, Daily Post - good piece with pic, Bristol Evening Post - good piece. Plus bits in The Sun, Mirror, Express, Mail, Guardian, Radio Five Live and various regional radio ...has the Argus run anything yet?

All for now .... gonna be some day!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have been emailing the argus for a week and a half and had nothing back from any of the five email addresses I have tried.

The club are now running it on the official site though and I got an email from talksport who want someone to be interviewed for five minutes on saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here