Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The RACECOURSE roll call

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Would one of my frineds be welcome in a Leeds shirt?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Northstander said:

Of course!

Can he also wear a red ribbon or something???

Dunno if I would have room for another in the car mind!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I thought your car was already full? PM I sent you mentioned that, if your car is full I'm more than happy getting train ;)

I have pm'd Leeds Seagulls, got feeling they are not going though. I meeting him (Leeds fan) after work and wants to know more about it.

I think it would be ace if other fans were there too!

I'll ring you text you this evening Nic, dont want you to come out of your way though. For Wrexham, you would have to bypass Leeds wouldnt you?

:clap:

anyone going up from London...I am working on the Missus at the moment - to get permission- unfortunately we have a house full of friends staying.

:nono:

LC

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
London Calling said:
anyone going up from London...I am working on the Missus at the moment - to get permission- unfortunately we have a house full of friends staying.

:nono:

LC

Bring the friends ..... tell them its a big weekend outing!!!!

:lolol:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
:lolol: Get em up the crack of dawn! :lolol:

"Right c'mon you lot, we're off to Wales!"

:lolol: :clap2:

The Northstander said:
:lolol: Get em up the crack of dawn! :lolol:

"Right c'mon you lot, we're off to Wales!"

:lolol: :clap2:

They would be really funny if they had just travelled from North Wales to get to us!!:lolol: :lolol:

AND

GET THESE RED PYJAMAS ON

LC:lolol:

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Press release gone out to all nationals, broadcast media and local papers in Wrexham, Brighton and Bristo, which may hopefully boost attendance by more Seagulls and others!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Looking forward to it. :clap2:

I'll take the Cardiff banner - Biscuit can bring it to Southampton and we'll go up with Hiney.

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN :lolol:

Sorry i confused you all with the Rhosddu bit. :dunce:
It's the same one.
Are we still meeting there ?

Walnut is by the gym,. it aint far. Come on Glyndwr I know where it is and im not old enough to drink :lolol:

Be great if you could come in PG, ONTLW do you want to e-mail me, I might not be able to get to the walnut but would like to meet up in the ground.

I remember the teams from the Walnut that played in the 5 a side i helped organise, they bought their own beer with them (the only team to do so), they left rubbish everywhere (of which we got charged for), they pissed on the walls of the college while it was open (of which we were charged with):nono: also I got my phone stolen (not that im accusing anyone :rolleyes:

Enjoy! :lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Glyndwr red wxmfc said:
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN :lolol:

Sorry i confused you all with the Rhosddu bit. :dunce:
It's the same one.
Are we still meeting there ?

Seem to be having a debate on Red Passion as to whether we should meet at the Walnut or the Turf???

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
The Northstander said:

of course he would.

Would make a change from the usual United and Liverpool stuff we get on the kop

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
On the Left Wing said:
Seem to be having a debate on Red Passion as to whether we should meet at the Walnut or the Turf???

Turf is next to ground, lots more wrexham fans there, the trust usually drink at the lager club, but thats a membership only type thing. Read my comments on the Walnut, but its up to you, you can walk to the ground if you go there

wrexham and proud

May 30, 2004
wrexham
pub before the game

I am sure the lager club would let brighton fans in on saturday,will phone them 2moro to enquire will post reply ,this is probably the best option 30 seconds from the ground and not as packed as the turf and a lot easier to find than the turf.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Okay guys decision made

We are meeting at the Wetherspoons any time after 1pm (I plan to be there about 1.15ish) then on to the Turf by the ground (possibly via the lager club) and into the PG Stand with banners and alongside Wrexham fans

And then a quick chant towards Brizzle City of clap hands if you won at Cardiff!!!!!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here