Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** the official what time did you get home tonight thread ***

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Back home in North London by about 12.30.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Seagulls travel coach back to Tun Wells arrived about 11.30 - luckily I have the keys to 4 drinking establishments on the Pantiles, hic! Great night.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
Small whinge, we decided to get bus P home and it was full but after being told there would be
another one soon, we waited.

Some 10/15 minutes later, a steward came over and told us that there was only 1 bus P and it
had gone.

We walked down to the station and we were in the pub at 1120, no real complaints here!

D

Deleted User X18H

Erm...no.

I don't think I've ever seen so many people getting off a train at Newhaven.

Excellent. I remember seeing loads get off there maybe it was Harbour or is it Marine now circa 1985 when we went on school day trip to France . Carnege that was.

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
Home in East Preston at 11.20-changed plans after game from using train as texted home to find trains were at 10.52 and 11.22 from Hove.No way was the first one possible ,but didn't fancy getting home after midnight! Went to Mithras House P&R no problems for lift from my brother to Hove Station, but obviously ecstatic from the result he ended up giving us a lift back to EP-Result! Nice one bro!

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Home in gravesend at 1145pm.

No complaints with p+r (mithras house). Travel down from kent to each game and whilst things could be a bit better, i left north stand after the final whistle and had no issue at all. What a fantastic evening..the best 2nd half performance of the season so far

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Back to Haywards Heath at 00:35. Forgot trains from Lewes stop going to HH from 22:40 so had to go back into Brighton to get home after queueing for Lewes and then waiting at Lewes station for the best part of 30 mins :facepalm:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
left at whistle, phone services were all down so spent 10-15 minutes trying to get my mates together for a lift as thought they'd never get home otherwise. Walked to Coldean lane where the missus was angrily waiting. Home at 23:15. Sounds like trains weren't as bad as they were making out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here