Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** the official what time did you get home tonight thread ***

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Very good in end , left after applauding players got on btn train at 2240 queued for 10 mins, round to plat 2 at btn for 2303 at portslade at 2311, very good indeed. What a super match , just looking at sky sports news hoping to show the penalty decision .

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not home to kemptown yet! In 3 mins, though, I will be.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
55 minutes stadium to central Hove. Leisurely walk to Coldean, then lift and 5 min walk the other end. Fine by me. Brighton train queue didn't look any longer than the other matches I've been to... From the back, got on the 2nd train through.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Left east stand at end of extra time - home in polegate at 2315. Simples! Went right to front of Lewes bound platform and had most of front carriage to myself! People are like sheep and congregate in one place for some unknown reason?? No complaints from me, plenty of trains, kept informed and well organised. Well done southern rail - people need to realise we are not a 6,500 crowd anymore and may need to queue for your chosen transport home!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Left the stadium at 10.25, got on the Mithras House P&R, got home to Portslade at 11.15.

Perfectly acceptable.

its-a-seagull

Nov 1, 2007
Back home 20 minutes ago by car, was fine getting out. Held up slightly by roadworks on the a27 but no problems. Nice to see some positive stories before the shockers come in the early hours of tomorrow morning!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just got home in Worthing. Trip time 1 hour 30 mins. 1 hour 10 mins spent in the f***ing car park!!!!

11.20pm - after catching the 10.40pm train to Lewes - no sweat, and a nice empty carriage.

p236400794-4.jpg

Whatever happened to the "limited capacity on trains in all directions"?

I've posted my thoughts about this, here:-
Passenger management at Falmer Station

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
About 3 minutes ago - but then it does help when the landlord of your local goes to football with you :D

Last edited:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
decided to walk all the way from the ground to bottom of the Montpelier road area...got home at 11.45, 75 minute walk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here