Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** the official what time did you get home tonight thread ***

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Presuming this thread is going to go on a bit, could those posting how they are doing, confirm if they stayed until final whistle or if not, how much they missed. Ta.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Good stuff, texts from pals say train queue is moving well. Perhaps this is a good news thread as well as the result. Hope so.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
On train to btn now, then the tricky bit trying to get to portslade .left after final whistle .

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Presuming this thread is going to go on a bit, could those posting how they are doing, confirm if they stayed until final whistle or if not, how much they missed. Ta.

Can I just say this is a very rare occasion so lets not hang the club over this

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
It is surely up to an individual to make their own travel plans according to the services available? You can't really expect Southern to change the entire mainline Brighton to London service on the chance there might be pens?

Yes I do, why should they not extend the service from Brighton to London beyond the pathetic 11pm lockdown on evening matchdays ? It's bad enough that you can't get out of Brighton after midnight on a normal day. Surely on matchdays this should be reviewed ? ?

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
can i just say dont moan at Southern rail do you really expect them to run extra services all the time up until pens, i mean do you realise the cost of the say 6 trains that will go through before the time we got out the ground and on to the trains would cost, with no one on them.

Were do Southern Rail stick these extra trains that are going to pick fans up, as there is not really any place to hold them. Sadly there ant an easy solution to the situation.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still in Bennetts Field. Could be here at midnight....

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
left at end, parked in university and got home at 10.50, not bad at all. Cracking evening all round

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
home in seaford , via the superb 4 car 377class southern service , may i also add we played some superb football tonight and often made sunderland look distinctly ordinary .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here