Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** the official what time did you get home tonight thread ***

Best Foot Forward

Apr 29, 2008
Burgess Hill
Left at the final whistle & caught train to Lewes (having run to the station with hundreds of others) hoping to catch the connection to Wivelsfield. BR instead decided to divert the Victoria train via Brighton instead, so back through Falmer to Brighton and back up to Wivelsfield. All added to a very entertaining evening

Extra time must have been the rail companies (and the stewards at Falmer) worst nightmare. Still back home in an hour so no complaints

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Stayed until final whistle. Back in Newhaven by 11.15. Have finally sussed not to get shoved on any old train to Lewes. If you move as far up the platform as you can go (where there is hardly anyone standing) and wait for the Seaford train. Jump on up the front and have a seat all the way to Newhaven without having to change trains.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The train was surprisingly good, waited about 20/30 minutes, then got straight on the train to Hove(completely full), got home around 11:30 but that was after getting a lovely pizza from dominos.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Left after 110 minutes. Was on the 22:33 train to Chichester and was home for 23:55.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
About 12:10, quite a surreal moment when i saw a bus in Wallington, Surrey, saying "Brighton FC: Park & Ride Mithras House" going the other way to me. Dunno how he beat me home, i was going 90mph most the way.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Didn't get back to 11:30.
I live in Haywards Heath and got the train back. Decided to go via Lewes :facepalm:
When i got to Lewes there was no train to HH so ended up needing to go to Brighton (via Falmer) and then back to Haywards.

seagullmouse

Jan 3, 2011
12:42, plenty of train delays back to London. My mum tells me she is stuck waiting at Eastbourne still trying to get back to Hastings. Don't think trains were set up well tonight for extra time.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
left stadium at 00:05 ... 12 minute walk to car ... 3 mins to get myself sorted then 25 min drive home ... arrived around 00:45!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here