Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***The official Sports personality of the year thread***

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Hate this programme, one MASSIVE wankfest and the BBC show hardly any sport now so may as well have a cooking personality of the year

Wow, you make sage and eloquent points. I think your right, lets not celebrate British sporting success at all. Its all too self congratulatory and smarmy. And if we should have this foisted upon us, lets just stick to having it on Sky where they show the most sport. I mean, the B.B.C really? what have they ever done for sport?

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
If this was the Cannes Film Festival there would be a Special Jury Prize for Nicola Adams, what a big personality in a small package.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That Red dress really suits Jess. :sheep:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Jessica, here's a joke that is SOOOOOOOOOO funny it will make your tits fall off.

Oh, you've heard it already..

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Fabrice Muamba.

Puts everything into perspective when competing for a prize. Lovely moment seeing him hugging all the medical staff that saved his life.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have tried to vote for Wiggins about 20 times, always engaged and vote not registered. As an experiment, I tried voting for Ellie Simmons (possibly the most populist vote as a paralympian) and I got straight through..............

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
So brilliant to see so many sporting hero's, but then there are the real hero's like that amazing lady who survived the London blasts and competed in the Paralympics. Fabrice mwamba who for him football was literally a matter of life and death. And that amazing couple who just won unsung hero award.
superb stuff

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here