The official rally/protest thread [merged threads]

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
clippedgull said:
Just checking lighting levels in my camera :love:

IMG_0680x.jpg

Where did you get a picture of my girlfriend?

D

Deleted User X18H

I saw her walking back her husband is known as the bannana man

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I don’t think these pictures rival clippedgull, but for what it is worth here are the first pictures I’ve taken with my new camera phone!

Former Dutch Marine!

Attachments

• picture 014.jpg
    picture 014.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 784

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Speech!

Attachments

• picture 007.jpg
    picture 007.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 862

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I thought it was good and got are points accross well, as well as renewing my faith that one day this will all be sorted in our favour...

Plus I was impressed with the leaflets going round, well written and interesting, dunno who has involved with these but :clap2:

Met FDM too which was nice, thought generally I wasn't as lively as I would have liked due to hangover :sick:

:falmerspi

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Exiled in Exeter said:
I don’t think these pictures rival clippedgull, but for what it is worth here are the first pictures I’ve taken with my new camera phone!

Yeah, we can tell it's new- you've managed to get your finger in both of them!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Very pleased I went. We all know the issues, but it does occasionally flagging morale a lot of good to hear them all again, all at once, in front of a load of other people who passionately want the same thing.

Excellent speeches I thought. Most annoying revelation: Lord B's over that weasel LDC planning idiot; that he knows we'll get it, but they're spinning it out anyway. All the money down the drain, every point lost, every player we've missed out on...what a tosser.

Fair play to the pro-stadium LibDems for their banner, especially if they were 'leant on' not to join in.

I don't think we should have given a platform to the Tory, if his only link to the cause is that he wants to beat Baker in the election then he's at best a shameless opportunist. Much as I'd love to see Baker out, I'd rather it wasn't to some 'Nice but Dim'. But hey, Labour will never win that seat, so beggars can't be choosers.

But that was a very minor thing on a day with an excellent atmosphere, big congratulations to the organisers and I hope all the evening stuff went well.

Let's just pray that the message was noticed and heard enough to get Ming Campbell having a word in Baker's ear.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Mr deez said:
Yeah, we can tell it's new- you've managed to get your finger in both of them!

Good point! But I’m blaming the second one on a placard getting into shot!

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
excellent afternoon, nice to see some lib dems showing their support, even if they are going to get into trouble for doing so

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Was watching BBC News 24 @ about 4.20 and they were interviewing a Lib Dem about tax issues and you could hear the cheers from the Albion Fans for the different speakers.

The Lib Dem had to make reference to the noise without saying what was happening... He came out with a cracker.. "..and we tolerate People Protest like this..."

:salute: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :blush: :angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here