Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Protest / Riot watch thread ......

Which side are you backing over the next two days ?

• The good Ol`Bill , good old fashioned baton charge never hurt anyone.

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Hippies,Anarchists & Wheres my money gone protesters brigade

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Dont give two hoots, im alright jack

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Look at this prick
G20-protests-and-security-008.jpg

Oh YEAH mate, consumers suck. That's a clever thing to say.

they do i mean come on why would you buy anything apart from his
socks,pants,shirt,jeans,food,blanket or sheet pens or paint to make his sign ....it should just say ........hipercrit

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The crusties are not as many as it lookson the telly and the RBS that they looted was a small branch. I was up by the main head office and no stinky bastards around. Up by Liverpool street it's quiet but a fair few city folk are really up for it. So far the crusties are still at bishopsgate.

Don't believe the hype

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
The crusties are not as many as it lookson the telly and the RBS that they looted was a small branch. I was up by the main head office and no stinky bastards around. Up by Liverpool street it's quiet but a fair few city folk are really up for it. So far the crusties are still at bishopsgate.

Don't believe the hype

I was thinking it was a bit of a poor turn out

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oh by the way. They DO f***ing stink. I got stuck on the corner between Cornhill and Bishopsgate and they were just minging.

Indeed. Just got back from the real RBS on Bishopsgate, not a f***ing peep. What a bunch of c*nts attacking a tiny high street branch. Might just as well have gone to Hove. C*nts.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I had the misfortune to catch 5 minutes of the news at lunchtime.

From some woman who was protesting at the declining number of sparrows (I kid you not) to a load of masked up w4nkers trying to have a go at the old bill - I would bang the fkg lot of em up. Better than that transport em to somewhere like Malaysia and let them have a good old demo out there.

Utter Utter w4nkers the whole sorry scumbag filthy bastard lot of em. :angry::angry:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The thing is, the plod can do what they like with no repercussions ID number or not. Not exactly a level playing field is it. E.g. see the other thread about the plod doing 90 in 30.

He hasn't got away with it, he is on trial.

As far as I am concerned, any scum who hides their identity and then incites trouble just for the fun of it deserves a baton on the skull and tough shit if the blood stains his hoodie.

This scum just make it harder for legitimate protesters to make their point as the media just want to see the carnage.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
We are being let out in 15 minutes.

Hopefully the art students and swampies would of sniffed enough glue by then to liven things up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here