Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Protest / Riot watch thread ......

Which side are you backing over the next two days ?

• The good Ol`Bill , good old fashioned baton charge never hurt anyone.

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Hippies,Anarchists & Wheres my money gone protesters brigade

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Dont give two hoots, im alright jack

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nothing happened in W3 (surprise, surprise) and SW13 is as quiet as normal. I assume I will pass the protestors returning home when I am in SE1 tonight.

Looked a bit cack on BBC News24. Nothing compared to the riots in Quito. Tasty stuff. Even ( :jester: ) Das Reich would have been running from them.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I was wondering if groups would cause trouble tonight.

i think they could ,beacuse many have been drinking and the minority of anarcists from different groups may come together,still the old bill will come out on top.wonder if any of englands unsavoury fans make their way over to that area if they hear of trouble?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
What a load of shit! :censored: I'm pissed off!

Was hoping for a good few hours of overtime, but nothing. We've not turned a wheel. How does that pay for a summer holiday? f***'s sake!

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
i think they could ,beacuse many have been drinking and the minority of anarcists from different groups may come together,still the old bill will come out on top.wonder if any of englands unsavoury fans make their way over to that area if they hear of trouble?

Think the England fans would fight the Anarchist to be honest

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
At least 90% are like that twat Russell Brand and don't know what they're protesting about but the other 10% are egging them on.
On the good side though the train was very quiet this morning !!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
If i had it my way i would get a massive f***ing flame thrower and kill the lot of these commie bastards. They wouldn't be missed. Probably all on benefits anyway so would actually save us money.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
If i had it my way i would get a massive f***ing flame thrower and kill the lot of these commie bastards. They wouldn't be missed. Probably all on benefits anyway so would actually save us money.

Seconded !! Although I would make a case for the giant water cannon followed by a mass "tasering" for the scum. Possibly followed by a bit of a tear gassing.
The only thing that they're all interested in is having a go at the forces of law and order. Pathetic really.

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
The BBC correspondent outside the conference centre asked a senior policeman why there was only 200 or so people protesting there this morning. The reply was that British anarchists have a tendency not to get up very early. :lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
From my years living in Bexleyheath that sounds like a normal night out in Welling!

Must admit the covered faces is a bit unusual though. The BNP used to have their headquarters in Welling in the early 90s.

Yeah, I know. Still not found out what it was all about, but I wonder whether that was it. Some random BNP person spotted and given a good twatting. Just looked like football thugs to me :rolleyes:

Still, Welling isn't all that bad once you get the 51 up to Plumstead ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here