Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Official Protest / Riot watch thread ......

Which side are you backing over the next two days ?

• The good Ol`Bill , good old fashioned baton charge never hurt anyone.

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Hippies,Anarchists & Wheres my money gone protesters brigade

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • Dont give two hoots, im alright jack

Votes: 9 14.1%

• Total voters

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Indeed. Just got back from the real RBS on Bishopsgate, not a f***ing peep.

seems a lot of disagreement on this simple bit of geography. where is the main RBS HQ? some reports seem to think its Threadneedle St, some, like you suggest its Bishopsgate. a work college points out ABM Amro building was/is on Bishopsgate, is that the cause of confusion?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
seems a lot of disagreement on this simple bit of geography. where is the main RBS HQ? some reports seem to think its Threadneedle St, some, like you suggest its Bishopsgate. a work college points out ABM Amro building was/is on Bishopsgate, is that the cause of confusion?

rbs headquarters is on bishopsgate these days, the old abn building. the building "attacked" by a couple of crusties is an old rbs corporate office.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He hasn't got away with it, he is on trial.

As far as I am concerned, any scum who hides their identity and then incites trouble just for the fun of it deserves a baton on the skull and tough shit if the blood stains his hoodie.

This scum just make it harder for legitimate protesters to make their point as the media just want to see the carnage.

.......I think it is pretty poor show to hide behind the law and incite trouble.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
monkey+poo.JPG

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
what a load of overhyped shit,looks from tv pics to be a poor turnout from the soap dodgers and the police have it sorted. All sky keep showing is the bloke from 12 this morning with the bleeding head:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here