Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The official NSC Swine Fever watch

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Similar to snow watch. Postcodes please so we can track the virus move across Sussex.

BN11
I have had a sore throat for a week and now feel tired. Although I have never been to Mexico, I visited Florida last summer.

Last night I shared a conversation with a Texan on Omegle

It made me feel worse.

Any other reports of illness?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
EC1V. I ate a packet of pork scratchings yesterday and felt a bit sick afterwards. I visited Tijuana in Mexico in 1989.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I held my breath on the train this morning between Polmont and Croy. This created a 15 minute exclusion zone as I passed through Falkirk, where those two confirmed cases were.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
BN41

All seems well, but I'm not so convinced. I found a pack of fajitas in the freezer and I don't think it's any coincidence that the parents went on holiday to Cancun 3 months ago.

The signs do NOT look good I'm afraid.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
BN1

Had burritos last Thursday. Felt a bit gloomy yesterday, but that might have been the weather.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
GU12

A colleague flew home from Mexico yesterday and sneezed in my office:rant:

After 2 weeks all inclusive he is as fat as a pig, but assures me he has been nowhere near the area affected by swine flu.

The medical checks on landing at Heathrow, before leaving the plane, were;

Official: " Does anyone feel unwell?"
Passengers: "No!"
Official: "Ok then, off you go!"

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
KT6

I am a Mexican pig, so I'm fearing the worst :down:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
BN3/RH6

I have a splitting headache a nasty cough, ear ache and a temperature. Has got worse over the last 24 hours

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
BN3/RH6

I have a splitting headache a nasty cough, ear ache and a temperature. Has got worse over the last 24 hours

Hmmm, now you mention it I also have had earache in the last week. Not looking good.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
DA13

I was guzzling wine last night watching some internet filth, and one of the honeys could well have been Mexican.

This morning my legs are strangely achy, especially my right calf muscle.

Am I looking at wine fever?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
i held my breath on the train this morning between polmont and croy. This created a 15 minute exclusion zone as i passed through falkirk, where those two confirmed cases were.

alert! Alert!!! Scot on the board. We may now all be infected!!!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
BN41 - Non-stop coughing for the past 20 minutes. Feel like there's not long to live.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
BS5 - its spread to Bristol. I had a sore throat yesterday. today i feel really tired, have a constant runny nose and am sneezing alot.

its highly unlikely that this is simply a case of me having no sleep last night, to much cider and the beggining of my seasonal hayfever. much more likely its swine flu.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
BN6

A girl in my village I had a drink with a couple of weeks ago says she's got 'a cold'. I don't know if she's been to Mexico, but she does work in Crawley which is arguably more deprived. All signs point towards extinction of the village by the end of the week.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I've just developed an overwhelming desire to go & root around for truffles. I think I'm in deep smeg. :cry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
BN1

Wish to report a bottle of 'El Famoso' Agave at Hark Towers. Country of origin: Mexico. Has a small and baffling sack of something called SAL CON CHILE around the neck, which may or may not be a pig-based product, possibly similar to a pork scratching. Alarmingly there appears to be some kind of dead wichity grub in the bottom of the bottle. Cause of death unknown. In order to minimise the risk of fever, this bottle will remain permanently sealed.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
It's ok, I'm typing with a facemask on.

:ohmy:

nundog.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here