Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official embarrassing confessions thread**

As a kid, I was a Gary Glitter fan. His were the first singles I ever bought. Please don't tell anyone!

I went to see the Gary Glitter gang show at the Centre on at least 4 occassions in the early '90's, obviously pre revelations.

Jolly good they were, particularly the one that had Village People as support.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Queued up outside Coasters 25 odd years ago to see Bucks Fizz, quite enjoyed it as well :facepalm:

Pumba04

Jan 27, 2011
Burgess Hill
I own a pillow that has a photo of Melanie C on it and in 2007 queued for 3 hours at HMV Oxford st to get her to sign it and her album...

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Saw them at the top rank suite back in the day

Was that when Dave Hill had to sit on a chair to play his guitar as he had a broken leg? also at the same gig, girls (wearing mini skirts) were taking there knickers off and throwing them at Noddy Holder who preceeded to hang them on his microphone stand :) and every time a girl did this there was big push of bodies to that area as all the guys knew she wasn't wearing any :lol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I've read all the Harry Potter books :blush:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I cried the first time I watched 'About A Boy' during the 'singing on stage' scene!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
First concert was Showaddywaddy. Also saw Liquid Gold at Jenkinsons; they sang Dance Yourself Dizzy.

Played for one season for a team with a Palace kit. Refused to play for them the following season.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I watch X Factor

MRWHU

Oct 25, 2011
Ok, if you ever wonder again why you get homophobic chants are your games from away fans, can you please remember this thread.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I tuck my pyjama top into my pyjama bottoms. It stops the top riding up at night as I fidget a lot.

xbakerbob

Aug 4, 2011
Basingstoke
Only 2 days ago at work i dropped a board of 40" Samsungs from around 30 ft and only broke 1 of them :stupid::stupid: :lol: and got away with saying that it was water damaged caused by a hole in the sky light :lol:.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I went on an 18-30 holiday and didn't pull

I passed out at a gym induction during the WARM UP

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
1. When I was a young lad, I used to think everything used to be black and white looking at my nan and grandads old pictures. (as in after so long things started turning to colour) :facepalm:

2. 1st day at secondary school I had PE, got changed in the girls changing rooms got to my boxers when all the girls came in :facepalm: I now look at all signs before entering rooms

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here