Toronto
I have watched more than one episode of Don't Tell The Bride :eek:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I quite like The Wanted

An ex took me on a "surprise" date in 1988 (I think)..... to a Rick Astley concert at wembley :nono:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I lost my virginity to the ugliest girl in my home town and she denied it ever took place.

One of my favourite songs EVER is Rip it up by Orange Juice (yeah I know…. Gay)

I used to have an obsession with 80’s music videos, even of songs I don’t like (yeah I know even gayer) my favourites were I won’t let you down by PHD, Love and Pride by King and Strange little girl by the Stranglers.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Bad memories! The first Mrs Ambulance made me buy her 'Never Gonna Give You Up'. Oh the irony!!

What made it worse was her turning up to pick me up from the sun alliance computer centre in southwater in her yugo with rick Astley flags and pictures all over the car. She waited outside the security gatehouse from about 4.30 for me to finish my shift which finished at 6 so everybody working the day shift that day saw it..... and the nice security guards caught me on film getting into said car :nono:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I have watched more than one episode of Don't Tell The Bride :eek:

How's that a confession, don't tell the bride is top-notch telly.

I have to admit to the fact that I think blue and red striped shirts can look classy:

nike-08-09-fc-basel-home-shirt.gif

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
What made it worse was her turning up to pick me up from the sun alliance computer centre in southwater in her yugo with rick Astley flags and pictures all over the car. She waited outside the security gatehouse from about 4.30 for me to finish my shift which finished at 6 so everybody working the day shift that day saw it..... and the nice security guards caught me on film getting into said car :nono:

An 'ex' you say? Can't think why!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
The first record i bought was Long haired lover from Liverpool by Little Jimmy Osmond. :blush:
I actually walked into Wooolworth in London Road and asked for it !

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another Love Actually fan here..

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Tell me you are joking? It is bloody dire, and so ridiculously contrived. I have been forced to sit through many an episode (or part-episode, until I run away screaming) as my Mrs loves it.

Up there with Come Dine With Me as one of the best things on telly IMHO!

Up there with Come Dine With Me as one of the best things on telly IMHO!

Ah, that would explain it. I think both are absolute shite. If you gave me the choice between being kicked in the balls once, and sitting through an entire episode of Come Dine With Me, I'd take the kick. Every single time. If I wanted to watch a load of extroverts have dinner together, I'd invite my family round for dinner. I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care about a load of extroverts that I don't know?

Last edited:

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I always cry at love actually when she finds her husband has bought a necklace for his bit on the side and she has to keep her chin up for the kids and stuff - :(

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will sometimes Sky+ Coach Party.

I liked Love Actually, especially when the British PM told the US President to do one.

I have seen Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park and actually wanted them to do well. This was against Man U in the early seventies, before our rivalry started.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here