Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official embarrassing confessions thread**

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Once shagged a bird that was so drunk she was sick on (at) me ...... well I think she was drunk ???

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
My best friend's husband is an avid Crystal Palace fan and has a sign in his living room like a train sign with Crystal Palace on it - and every time I go round there I have to fight with my inner voices that tell me to take a sharpie in my bag and doctor the sign!!!!!

I've struggled with this for the best part of six years!!!!

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
when Palace got to the cup final I was at Villa Park for the semi against Liverpool and standing in the Palace end.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My Stepbrother is a Palace fan and gets a box there because of his job and I have watched games from that box.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
One of my favourite films is Calamity Jane, and I have a bit of a crush on Doris Day in said film.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My best friend's husband is an avid Crystal Palace fan

Could be worse. My brother-in-law is a Palace fan!!!! And he married my sister on the day Palace played Brighton (1986 I think it was), and they won. He has also turned my nephew and one of my neices into Palace fans too. Can I get him done for child abuse do you think?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
The first LP I got was Crazy Horses by The Osmonds - those boys could sing you know!!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I still know the words to "Captain Beaky" and can recite most of the song, including the verses without resorting to google

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I once chatted up a " bird" in an East London night club only to find out from the barman as i was about to leave for her place that it was a bloke !!!!!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Up there with Come Dine With Me as one of the best things on telly IMHO!

But Four in a Bed is the best of all of them :thumbsup:

Actually, I must confess I like Love Actually too. And I have quite a bit of Girls Aloud on my iPod...

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I once chatted up a " bird" in an East London night club only to find out from the barman as i was about to leave for her place that it was a bloke !!!!!

I thought that was a regular occurrence for you.

My ex-brother in law once ran a cafe frequented by the likes of vince hilaire, billy gilbert and other such no-marks... to my eternal shame I served them without pissing in their tea or gobbing in their food.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here