Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**the official embarrassing confessions thread**

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ok, if you ever wonder again why you get homophobic chants are your games from away fans, can you please remember this thread.

Nope, I don't get it :shrug:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I went on an 18-30 holiday and didn't pull

I passed out at a gym induction during the WARM UP

oh i forgot that , i also keeled over during a gym induction , nothing to do with the exercise just when they took my pulse it was goodnight Irene , what i thought was odd is they said i was ok and passed with flying colours , quick visit to the doctors a week later confirmed my good health apart from a ridiculously low BP.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Was that when Dave Hill had to sit on a chair to play his guitar as he had a broken leg? also at the same gig, girls (wearing mini skirts) were taking there knickers off and throwing them at Noddy Holder who preceeded to hang them on his microphone stand :) and every time a girl did this there was big push of bodies to that area as all the guys knew she wasn't wearing any :lol:
thanks guys, after your posts I don't feel so old :cheers:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ok, if you ever wonder again why you get homophobic chants are your games from away fans, can you please remember this thread.

But the 'gay' thing is purely on stats that more gay people often MOVE to live in Brighton. Not anything to do with how are fans are. Same as any other collection of football fans in many respects.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
1. I love watching Dallas and in particular JR Ewing - I am currently buying up the series on DVD

2. I secretly like McFly - although have refrained from buying their music.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Was that when Dave Hill had to sit on a chair to play his guitar as he had a broken leg? also at the same gig, girls (wearing mini skirts) were taking there knickers off and throwing them at Noddy Holder who preceeded to hang them on his microphone stand :) and every time a girl did this there was big push of bodies to that area as all the guys knew she wasn't wearing any :lol:

My memory is not as good as yours but now you mention it I do vaguely remember the broken leg......and certainly the knickers!

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
my first fav song was " i love, you love" by gary glitter....i was 2
i have also been at two palace matches with an ex....one in with the blackpool fans at bloomfield, the other in with the scum at the ricoh wearing my bha hat in defiance...
havent really chosen well again - current mr robinsonsgrin is pompeyscum! eeeek...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I regularly cry watching extreme makeover: home edition.

I know pretty much every episode of friends off by heart.

I threw up over myself driving to work on Monday morning because of a hangover. Went back home and cleaned me and the car.

I didn't realise there was cheese in cheesecake until very recently.

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
Not my confession but always wanted to share this, and as my brother no longer posts on here as he is now up reading NSC with the other angels......he (legend) as a teenager, was so eager to self-abuse that he would take photos of the girls from Bucks Fizz on the TV whilst pausing the old VHS video and kept a scrap book of these photos for his "special" times!! Miss you Legend.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not my confession but always wanted to share this, and as my brother no longer posts on here as he is now up reading NSC with the other angels......he (legend) as a teenager, was so eager to self-abuse that he would take photos of the girls from Bucks Fizz on the TV whilst pausing the old VHS video and kept a scrap book of these photos for his "special" times!! Miss you Legend.

This is brilliant!!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

God bless him :bowdown:

That is pure dedication to the cause:D

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
1) I Like Steps (a Faye Tozer thing)
2) I have tickets to see them next year
3) Our first wedding song was me and the wife dancing to Tragedy (all the right moves)

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
On my first day at a new job, the day after my birthday and a very heavy days drinking, I collapsed after 20 minutes of helping to hang up christmas decorations and the company had to pay £50 for a cab to take me back from Sutton to Horsham.

When I was 16, I awoke one morning by having an ALMIGHTY wet dream. The inside of my boxers look like they'd been whitewashed! I mean really really soaking, drenched in jizz. But cos I was running late for school I quickly threw them on the floor, got dressed and ran for the bus.

Then when I got home later, I discovered my mum had picked them up, washed them for me and folded them and put them nicely on my chair. I felt physically ill knowing my mum had probably put her hand in my semen :facepalm:

(and this was only a few days after the time she saw my bouncing erection as I ran down the stairs too for those of you who remember that tale)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here