NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_3524.jpeg
IMG_3525.png

HOOOOOOOOOOO!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Horsham going LD has made me quite emotional. I cast my first ever vote there when Major got stuffed in 1997, and even in that election it was an easy Tory win and just felt like a futile exercise.

I’ve also won a few quid!!

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
We do have to be cautious of one party holding so much power, as long as it in the right hands.

Labour will not need any help from other parties and even only need about half their own MPs to get bills through, which is not very democratic. Beware

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Yes! So happy that Sian Berry won Pavilion. To answer @Weststander 's question, I wasn't confident. I'm genuinely stunned by the margin though. Up until I left , the local (Hollingdean and 5ways) activists were worried by the number of Labour waverers and Labour was bussing canvassers in from all over.

Perhaps Labour's candidate didn't help himself on the doorstep by being abusive about the Greens and promising that the city wouldn't get funding if he wasn't elected.

Jul 20, 2003
We do have to be cautious of one party holding so much power, as long as it in the right hands.

Labour will not need any help from other parties and even only need about half their own MPs to get bills through, which is not very democratic. Beware

Wasn't an issue when the Tories had 'super dooper' majority. Was it?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Yes! So happy that Sian Berry won Pavilion. To answer @Weststander 's question, I wasn't confident. I'm genuinely stunned by the margin though. Up until I left , the local (Hollingdean and 5ways) activists were worried by the number of Labour waverers and Labour was bussing canvassers in from all over.

Perhaps Labour's candidate didn't help himself on the doorstep by being abusive about the Greens and promising that the city wouldn't get funding if he wasn't elected.
It's an amazing result.
Well done!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Well done you guys. The Green’s worked so hard here.

The Labour canvasser said to me that it was vital for Brighton Pavilion that a link was kept with their likely government. He was a nice bloke, got the impression it was a stock statement.

And quadrupling your presence in the Commons!

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Liberal Democrat Charlie Maynard has won Witney, beating the Conservatives in the seat which used to belong to former prime minister and current foreign secretary David Cameron.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here