Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The NSC 'up all night' election night *** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD ***

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have to say Channel 4’s coverage has been superb, Maitlis, Guru-Murrhy, Campbell and Stewart have been excellent and asked decent questions of the candidates.

Genuinely very impressed.
I’ve been watching Ch4 news for several years now. It’s quite balanced,

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
We've still got plenty of results coming in, and in the last few minutes the Liberal Democrats have picked up three seats - Epsom and Ewell, Horsham, and Newbury - all from the Conservatives.

Meanwhile Labour has picked up Northampton North, Reading West and Mid Berkshire, and Stoke-on-Trent South - also from the Conservatives.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Farage won his seat ...

The Reform leader overturned a 25,000 Conservative majority to take Clacton in Essex by more than 8,000 votes.

In a speech after the result was announced, Mr Farage said it was "the first step of something that is going to stun all of you".

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I have to say Channel 4’s coverage has been superb, Maitlis, Guru-Murrhy, Campbell and Stewart have been excellent and asked decent questions of the candidates.

Genuinely very impressed.
It was terrible for the first hour with Dorries throwing a strop, but yes, once she went the analysis was really good. Even Widdecombe had some interesting points to make.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Farage won his seat ...

The Reform leader overturned a 25,000 Conservative majority to take Clacton in Essex by more than 8,000 votes.

In a speech after the result was announced, Mr Farage said it was "the first step of something that is going to stun all of you".
Unlikely.

pocketseagull

Dec 29, 2014
The Labour canvasser said to me that it was vital for Brighton Pavilion that a link was kept with their likely government.
You'd think pork barrel politics wouldn't be a great impression to give of an incoming government when canvassing. Shows in the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here