Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] The NSC 'up all night' election night *** OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This is the 1st labour victory in my 3 childrens' lifetime (eldest is 17). My youngest at 11 hasn't lived under a labour govt.

My God I had a cry at 4.55 when the counter clicked past 326 seats..and yes I have been up all night

I surprised myself, crying at KS’s speech. I think I’d become punch drunk accustomed to the squeeze on the state … everything suddenly became clear. Both Osborne and Balls set out a “necessary” austerity at the 2010 GE, BUT it was just meant to be a short term necessity.

For your kids and mine, freedom of movement in their futures is a must. The EU have offered it.

Last edited:

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Haven't seen what Jess Phillips has done... No idea what it is but I hope she has carried on being the person who I would like to have on my side and the side of people I care about.

Some nasty stuff, possibly from Galloway’s Workers Party candidate’s team. Apparently Labour campaign staff filmed, screamed at and tyres slashed. Large contingent tried to drown out her speech in the hall before being ejected.

Jess Phillips did nothing wrong but called them out. They didn’t like it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Apparently Jeremy Corbyn and Diane Abbott are now Father and Mother of the House ???

*edit* I've been done up like a kipper by Harriet Harman, apparently it's not Jeremy :lolol:
Yes Corbyn who we are all led ro believe is kryptonite to voters wins / holds his seat, on his own by the way, with a whopping 24,120 votes

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Haven't seen what Jess Phillips has done... No idea what it is but I hope she has carried on being the person who I would like to have on my side and the side of people I care about.
Disgraceful scenes as she tried to make her acceptance speech...Workers Party not happy with democracy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here