Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Divorce File

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
m.c.hamster said:
I was divorced last year after 20 years and several kids together.

My wife said that she divorced me as I loved Brighton and Hove Albion more than I loved her.

The reality was that I loved Crystal Palace more than I loved her!!
:clap2: :p :clap2: :p :clap2:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
El Presidente said:
That's cos she found out your SECRET Max from the late 70's, that all who were regulars at the County Ground kept to themselves.

Been with the same bird for 18 years, but in need of a change soon I think.

told you to start earning down sarf !

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
On the Left Wing said:
although this is my favourite one from Cambridge Utd last season:

funatredtop4qr.jpg

I thought so. It is all a fantasy. The proof is that Leeds fan. The picture cannot be later than 1974.

Case proven m'lud.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
chicken run said:
A cannot believe i'm reading half of this, my wife refuses to leave me perhaps I should start a thread:nono:

an idea for a wife swap thread .... just post the pix and let's see who will swap with whom (it will get round all this behind the back cheating!)

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
On the Left Wing said:
He already is .... he wears his small Brighton training top with pride and at Burnley the other week he glowed everytime we sang GOSBTS

(it was his FIRST Brighton game, after we had blooded him on a few Fans United events last season) pic below (h'es the small one!)

funat7qd.jpg

I wonder who that fat bloke behind him is?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I spent an hour this morning separating our CD collection ... all her George Michael, Sting, Robbie Williams and Celine Dion crap is now in a separate CD rack in the dining room ... whereas the quality stuff fills an alcove in the living room!!!

I am now gonna take a break to do the same with the DVDs ....

I never realised until now how much CRAP she made me watch and listen to!

:smokin:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: The NSC Divorce File

hampden park said:
bravo otlw stay off the booze. been there, done that, HM forces and wives (in my time and my opinion) dont mix. too much time apart etc etc etc.......:yawn:

Very true. My ex couldn't cope with civvy street and started boozing when we got to Yorkshire. I stuck with and tried hard but eventually he went off with a barmaid anyway after 21 years.

My Dad was in the Navy when they sent them off on world cruises for nearly two years. In the meantime my Mum found someone else and so they parted when I was 8.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Brovian said:
Nic, I am really, really sorry to hear that. When you first started posting about recovering from alcoholism it seemed like Mrs OTLW was being a rock and a source of strength. What with everything else you've gone through I guess it's a bit of an understatement to say you didn't need this - on all sorts of levels.

This is so trite and easy for me to say, but just hang in there. Keep dealing with life one day at a time. I'll be praying for you.

Nic, that echoes my thoughts too.

Oct 25, 2003
i witnessed my parent's when i was younger

its pretty shit growing up only seeing your dad once a week but hey, i'd prefer that than them being together and being at each others throats 24/7

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
On the Left Wing said:
I spent an hour this morning separating our CD collection ... all her George Michael, Sting, Robbie Williams and Celine Dion crap is now in a separate CD rack in the dining room ... whereas the quality stuff fills an alcove in the living room!!!

I am now gonna take a break to do the same with the DVDs ....

I never realised until now how much CRAP she made me watch and listen to!

:smokin:

What an excellent reminder. I haven't had to listen to Celine Dion for 5 years! Result!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done OTLW.

I am lucky to still be on my first marriage.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
i guess i qualify to post on this one so i will................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here