Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Divorce File

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I paid the mortgage and supported her for five years and as soon as she starts earning, she pisses off to live with some posh bloke from Primrose Hill.

That's cos she found out your SECRET Max from the late 70's, that all who were regulars at the County Ground kept to themselves.

Been with the same bird for 18 years, but in need of a change soon I think.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
On the Left Wing said:
Good God ... I hope she's not married to Dave and mum to BAG

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

No mate.

i have a very very fit ex lower Bevendean chick, who is mother to BAG and Bag's little sister. She also makes a mean Maccaroni Cheese ( in joke!!!)

Although Mile Oak has its fair share of lardies, as the plethora of Chippies and fast food outlets will testify on a friday night

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
I only have the one divorce behind me. We separated 5 years ago - actually I left because I was fed up with her infidelity and drinking. Divorce finally finished this year even though there are no kids and she got all the cash, all the investments, a car, the equity in the house and some of my pensions. The strain left me unable to work for months and I'm still paying off the debts I ran up.

Now I have a new girlfiend, a nice house, a good job, 2 kids (hers), a house full of dogs and a sports car and couldn't be happier.

The only problem is the new girlfriend doesn't like football. :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
dave the gaffer said:
No mate.

i have a very very fit ex lower Bevendean chick, who is mother to BAG and Bag's little sister. She also makes a mean Maccaroni Cheese ( in joke!!!)

Although Mile Oak has its fair share of lardies, as the plethora of Chippies and fast food outlets will testify on a friday night

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Lower Bevendean? You mean SCOOMBER

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Re: Re: The NSC Divorce File

Dick Knights Mum said:
that was what my mate said when he finished with his fiance to go out with the bird with the big tits.

btw a Mrs OTLW registered the other day.

random, she registered as Mrs OTLW still?

good luck

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I can never understand, where there are no kids involved, why assets are not split 50/50. I thought that the divorce courts were suppose to be equitable ( is that the word? to share things equally?)

I do get the pensions bit as I was involved in sorting something like this out when a former MD of mine was being taken to the cleaners by his wife ( who had moved in with a bloke after 15 years of marriage)

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Lower Bevendean? You mean SCOOMBER

I am going to show mum that.....no more handouts young lady

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Re: The NSC Divorce File

maffew said:
random, she registered as Mrs OTLW still?

good luck

I am surprised she didn't register under her proper name!

Actually that's a good point ... I wonder if she was trying to make one!
:ohmy:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
The Large One said:
If she was in Mile Oak, that's guaranteed. :lolol:

Bloody hell!

I have just done a BT internet search and her parents still live at the same address in Valley Road - some 37 years later!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Bloody hell!

I have just done a BT internet search and her parents still live at the same address in Valley Road - some 37 years later!

You are getting serious about checking her out aren't you? Best sit in the car at the end of the road and check it out 1st, 37 years can do TERRIBLE things to people :ohmy:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Icy Gull said:
You are getting serious about checking her out aren't you? Best sit in the car at the end of the road and check it out 1st, 37 years can do TERRIBLE things to people :ohmy:

Yep ... I look in a mirror each day when I shave!

:lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
Yep ... I look in a mirror each day when I shave!

:lolol: :lolol:

Time to grow a beard......only downside is most women really hate beards :rolleyes:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Haven't been divorced myself but this thread has made me think about my parents divorce when I was 16 and it was shit at the time, especially as my mum and dad both moved away to other ends of the country. It's still difficult now as it has majorly f***ed up Christmas' and Easters' etc but things have got better than they were and at the time I never thought it would.

I guess what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger. Good luck with everything OTLW and keep an eye on your boy and makes sure he turns into a Brighton fan!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Icy Gull said:
Time to grow a beard......only downside is most women really hate beards :rolleyes:

Not true, depends who's wearing them. :p

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Bobby's Gull said:
keep an eye on your boy and makes sure he turns into a Brighton fan!

He already is .... he wears his small Brighton training top with pride and at Burnley the other week he glowed everytime we sang GOSBTS

(it was his FIRST Brighton game, after we had blooded him on a few Fans United events last season) pic below (h'es the small one!)

funat7qd.jpg

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
I was divorced last year after 20 years and several kids together.

My wife said that she divorced me as I loved Brighton and Hove Albion more than I loved her.

The reality was that I loved Crystal Palace more than I loved her!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here