Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Divorce File

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I forgot to mention .... during a heated exchange we had, she even blamed NSC and the time I spent on here .... when I mentioned that I hadn't even posted on NSC since April until a couple of weeks ago she said she would check (well that will take her a bloody long time!) ... so you never know NSC could be cited in a divorce proceeding!!!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
I forgot ot mention .... during a heated exchange we had, she even blamed NSC and the time I spent on here .... when I mentioned that I hadn't even posted on NSC since April until a couple of weeks ago she said she would check (well that will take her a bloody long time!) ... so you never know NSC could be cited in a divorce proceeding!!!!!

:lolol: :lolol:

you have changed your avatar so many times they will never click on who you are :D

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I've been lucky? Still married - met her 22 years ago and have just passed the landmark of knowing her for half my life ....

Just out of interest, if they split things 50:50 at each divorce, do you only get 12.5% third time round (half of a half of a half)?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Sorry to hear your news, OTLW and hope things aren't too awful.

PS. I will say that I'm delighted the internet hadn't been invented during my "Divorce Years" since it seems to be an incredibly unhelpful addition to the already tortuous business of marital discord!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
roz said:
Sorry to hear your news, OTLW and hope things aren't too awful.

PS. I will say that I'm delighted the internet hadn't been invented during my "Divorce Years" since it seems to be an incredibly unhelpful addition to the already tortuous business of marital discord!

Never a truer word spoken. It was internet chat rooms that contributed to my divorce. The Slut Faced Whore .:angry: :angry: :angry: was pouring her heart out to complete strangers who didnt know her from adam when she should have been talking to me or her parents.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Shropshire Seagull said:
I've been lucky? Still married - met her 22 years ago and have just passed the landmark of knowing her for half my life ....

Just out of interest, if they split things 50:50 at each divorce, do you only get 12.5% third time round (half of a half of a half)?

Hmm

My first wife took me for £65k (and that was 16 years ago!) as she got 70% of everything.

The second wife did the same - although there was a lot less money then and our house was mortgaged to the hilt.

With this one I am sticking to it and am gonna claim everything that I am entitled too

leeches!:lolol:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
roz said:
I'm delighted the internet hadn't been invented during my "Divorce Years" since it seems to be an incredibly unhelpful addition to the already tortuous business of marital discord!

Thanks Roz

I am aware of quite a few people where it has played a corrosive role in their separation/divorce etc

As for me ... I think mine was just clutching at straws and looking for excuses to defend her iown ndefensible position. Good God she even took part in events such as National Falmer Day and Fans United days .... plus talked at one match with fellow NSCers about how funny she found this site!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Life is starting to move again ...

Just arranged for 2 estate agents to value the house early next week and going out at the weekend to trade in our joint (rather large 4x4) for two smaller cars.

Also decided (depending on situation with my youngest son) to move away from the North East ....

feel quite positive

E

enigma

On the Left Wing said:
Hmm

My first wife took me for £65k (and that was 16 years ago!) as she got 70% of everything.

The second wife did the same - although there was a lot less money then and our house was mortgaged to the hilt.

With this one I am sticking to it and am gonna claim everything that I am entitled too

leeches!:lolol:

Damn right.

I know spend considerably more on myself as I can afford to. It's a beautiful feeling going into a record shop knowing that I can spend £30 on vinyl that previously would have gone on the bitch for some over-price item of clothing.

m.c.hamster

Jul 9, 2003
Can I offer anyone not yet married one tip for the future.

Don't get married.

If you are already married my tip for the future is:-

Don't get divorced

For those of us who are divorced:-

We can only offer advice to the two categories above.

And yes I am a cynical old git but that's through experience!!:)

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I married the wrong person very young, took 12 years to realize and thankfully we split amicably and 50/50.... although I could have been a right cow and asked for more - he's a banker with a salary most people will never see...

Now I'm married to the most amazing person, and I don't regret my past I've just learned from it and moved on...much happier, wiser and most importantly married to my best friend and with a beautiful son and a life ahead of us that I know will be fantastic...

Good luck OTLW - life deals us some shit sometimes - and you've certainly had your fair share, but you're an inspiration in how you've dealt with everything....and still kept your head above water (and more impressively sober) ...its all we can do sometimes!!

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Thanks guys .... I have just had my edlerly mum on the phone trying to get me off with the wealthy divorcee who lives opposite my younger sister ...... ("she'd make a lovely companion for you and she's very attractive" were her words!

Bloody hell mum, I am still in shock!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dont even get me started on Slut Faced Whores.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I tell you the reason coz my ex wife was a whore who wanted to whore out her fanny to some f***ing 40year old part time shelf stacker at ASDA coz she had everything and when women get everything they then want MORE.

Coz she is the mother to two kids she gets EVERYTHING while I get NOTHING thru no fault of my own.

f***ing Slut Faced Whores
:angry: :angry: :angry:
Stalker alert.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
s.stubbs said:
Stalker alert.

Not so. I have better things to do with my time. However she is the mother to my children and this was the man that she chose to be their potential step father.

Anyway they have now split up. Serves them both right the c unts. :clap2: :cool: :cool: :clap2: :clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Having been ripped off by both wives and two long term partners I am now going to be a monk.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
OTLW - Good Luck - hope all works out for you.

3 Divorces and a recovering Alcoholic - you have my admiration - I suppose thet they will never be able to write" He led a dull life" on your tombstone.

Good Luck

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On the Left Wing said:
My third wife (yes 3rd - I can not believe it) and I are getting divorced after she found a younger man (she said she needed to find herself - she must have watched Kramer versus Kramer!)

We'd been together almost 7 years and been married for just over 2 years and have a lovely wee boy, who took in his first Albion match at Burnley just a few weeks ago. It's been hell these past few days (I feel empty) - but before anyone asks, I have NOT gone back to the booze and not even felt tempted!

There was a "Mrs OTLW" who joined NSC earlier this week. Email address given was not valid though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here