Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Divorce File

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Re: Re: Re: The NSC Divorce File

On the Left Wing said:
I know!

She was trying to find out what I had been posting!!!! She thought you needed to register in order to read NSC!

Why?

Did she think you were putting intimate secrets on here on something?

....as opposed to the usual drivel and Falmer posts...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
On the Left Wing said:
My third wife (yes 3rd - I can not believe it) and I are getting divorced after she found a younger man (she said she needed to find herself - she must have watched Kramer versus Kramer!)

We'd been together almost 7 years and been married for just over 2 years and have a lovely wee boy, who took in his first Albion match at Burnley just a few weeks ago. It's been hell these past few days (I feel empty) - but before anyone asks, I have NOT gone back to the booze and not even felt tempted!

So who else has gone through the mare of separation and divorce and what were the reasons?

Stay strong mate.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: The NSC Divorce File

dave the gaffer said:
Why?

Did she think you were putting intimate secrets on here on something?

....as opposed to the usual drivel and Falmer posts...

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I had been on here a lot in the past few weeks after giving NSC (and the other boards) a wide berth all summer.

I think this was her idea of being clever!

I have now locked my PC so that should slow her down!

:lolol:

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Curious Orange said:
Sorry to hear about this Nik, especially having met you all at the Abbey last season.

All the best.

Quite a few NSCers have met her ... and I must admit she was wonderful .... that is what makes it so hard. Whereas my 2nd wife was a cheating wh..e who has denied me access to my kids and my first wife was just a leech!

E

enigma

I knew my ex's password for her e-mail, thats how I found out. She then changed it andI guessed it, and I found some backstabbing stuff about some of her friends, and thought it was only fair I share it with them :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
On the Left Wing said:
I must be honest ... I had a lot to drink on the night it all blew up. Felt like death the next day and realised the precipice I was hanging on (for those that don't know I am a recovering alcoholic)

Stayed sober since and feel physically good. I think the anger in me is keeping adrenalyn pumping and keeping any other impulses under control.

anyway ... what about the rest of you?

What were the ex's excuses?

Don't blame you for the drink on the day but well done for catching it.

My first said she was bored (we'd been together for a while and she's grown up). Thing was she was also doing cocaine which I subsequently discovered when she got busted. She lost her job and her career and I have to say that I wasn't too upset about that as she had tried to bust up the relationship I was in at that time (she did me a favour ironocally).

The second, well the jury's still out on that. Came down to the fact that I refused to stay in the US because where she lives is a total shithole and a graphic example of how bad the US can get. Right now I can't get hold of her as she's in jail for beating the crap out of her now ex boyfriend's beast (bitch doesn't even get close) of a wife. She probably can't leave the US when she gets out and I refuse to live in that part anyway. I mean, the nearest City is Chattanooga and what can you say about a place that makes Worthing look really good ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
enigma said:
I knew my ex's password for her e-mail, thats how I found out. She then changed it andI guessed it, and I found some backstabbing stuff about some of her friends, and thought it was only fair I share it with them :lolol:

Damn right mate. Give some back that what I say. Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Nic, I am really, really sorry to hear that. When you first started posting about recovering from alcoholism it seemed like Mrs OTLW was being a rock and a source of strength. What with everything else you've gone through I guess it's a bit of an understatement to say you didn't need this - on all sorts of levels.

This is so trite and easy for me to say, but just hang in there. Keep dealing with life one day at a time. I'll be praying for you.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dick Knights Mum said:
How odd ?

Is that the secret ?

definately

Keep it odd

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
enigma said:

Although mine likes to think she is clever ... I wasn't an investigative journo for nothing!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I checked her call register on her mobile and made a few notes. Then surprise surprise when I let slip that "was her man ringing her?" the next time I looked certain numbers had been deleted .... so I now have the bastard's phone number! But to be frank ... it's all over and ther'es feck all I can do about it!

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
virgirlo said:
Remember, not all women are bad. Some of us are very decent, honest and faithful.

:wave:
With that Tux, 1950s brylcreem male hairstyle and the fag ... are you sure?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Only experience I've had of that is a girl i made the mistake of getting engaged to who'd been shagginf her ex all the time. Best thing was the look on her face when she found out I dated both her Best mates soon after (didn't date them to get back at her, they hated her for what she did and we'd tried to see if a relationship would work)

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I haven't got any experience of separation or divorce, but I have felt quite lonely at times after the end of a long relationship.

My advice is that if you want to meet somebody else and you're over 30 the best thing to do is join an online dating agency like DatingDirect or MakeFriendsOnline.

At the very least you'll be speaking to other people who've gone through the same sort of thing and getting company, you may also be going out on 1 or 2 dates every week. There is no downside at all.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
As it is my 3rd divorce (well 5th if I count two longish term relationships) I thought I might turn gay ..... but I just don't find blokes attractive enough!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here