Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new striker..

Feb 14, 2010
"Ideally, the striker will be six foot plus, can head the ball" ... I just dont agree. Ideally he is quick, and a fox in the box. Barca dont have a big donkey up front and we shouldnt aspire to having one either. We want a clinical finisher, a little bloke, a lower league Messi, or Linekar, r another Peter Ward.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
I'd take almost anyway can can head a goal from a corner! We have ten odd corners every match along with shit loads of crosses and we never get in the end of yhem

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
Whoever he signs they gonna be stuck on their own up front. Just change the system to a 4-4-2 and save a bloody fortune. The players we
have are capable of scoring goals in an attacking system.

I like this, although I am a fan of the 'old fashioned' bruiser of a centre forward; I remember the likes of Malcolm McDonald and Joe Jordan. But I do think we have the talent already if we played it properly.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It's getting to that time again, Gus has said he will get a striker if he fits our style.

Realistically, who would you like us to sign.

Gus aint signing a new striker,he just blames the badly put together team of his for poor performances, rather than admitting he has too many square pegs in round holes

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
IF were selling both CMS and Bridders to Norwich surely we could get Morrisson in the deal... hes about as good as we will get for that 1 up front role.

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
No chance with Roberts.

Wasn't fit for Reading's game with Sunderland, but aside from that, he's started their last 9 games in all competitions.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nooooooorh are using us as there feeder club they may as well close its academy and pinch are juniors. On a serious note Holt and Bennett for Bridcutt and 3 million.only a silly suggestion.plus Hebbards personal assist back?:facepalm:

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could we tempt Sam Baldock from Bristol City he fits the bill of Sam Vokes etc but is quicker, more mobile and is good in the air. He caused us some problems when he came on against us. He proved his worth for West Ham in this division

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here