Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Saw your picture in the lobby wearing the (old) kit. :wave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:clap:

Thumbs up from me. I like it a lot, 70's style collars are very in this year (there speaks EK, fashion guru), and I have a feeling the colour will be dark enough in reality to satisfy most of you. It just looks a shade or two lighter in the sunshine of the backdrop.

I shall be ordering mine and hopefully wearing it for Reading.

Anyone know what time the club shop's open on Saturday mornings? Being out of town all week at the moment I'll have to try and pick one up on the morning before the Reading game.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
edna krabappel said:
:clap:

Thumbs up from me. I like it a lot, 70's style collars are very in this year (there speaks EK, fashion guru), and I have a feeling the colour will be dark enough in reality to satisfy most of you. It just looks a shade or two lighter in the sunshine of the backdrop.

I shall be ordering mine and hopefully wearing it for Reading.

Anyone know what time the club shop's open on Saturday mornings? Being out of town all week at the moment I'll have to try and pick one up on the morning before the Reading game.
Wearing it for reading not likely:drink: ???

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Downloaded Penguin said:
Saw your picture in the lobby wearing the (old) kit. :wave:

hmm yes, how bad is that pic

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
I like a collar, so that's got the thumbs up from me. The seagull logo looks ok as well, but I'm not too sure about the colour. BHAs' colours have always been primarily a darker blue, whether it be the stripes or an all one colour kit. It's a bit like Liverpool taking the field in an orange strip. Overall though not too bad.
I think the worst kit ever though has to be Coventrys' 2nd strip from the early 80s. It was all BROWN!!!!! Does anyone else remember it?
Can anyone think of a worse one?:)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Just so you all know, wandered up the club shop at lunch and its in the window:

Stripes dont go all the way down, theres a White area on the front and back beneath the stripes. The club badge IS on it but lower left front corner!

Black seagull does look shit, needs to be blue outlined, Skint logo looks abit cack.

But overall its still alright and last until 2006 so I'm getting one

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers Crabtree, I like it and will be wasting my £40 next weekend in the miraculous event that the shop gets a delivery in.

Think I'll order it though, it seems so unlike the Albion to have new shirts in by August that they'll probably only have XXXXL and Small Boys in stock (hmmm, Small Boys? Apologies for the Gary Glitter overtones there, but I meant the shirt sizes).

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Bwian said:
Also like the traditional looking goalie's shirt...green with not too much fussiness. Bet Fran will be buying that one:lolol: ;)

Certainly will not. I don't like the green goalie kit.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
poke said:
hmm yes, how bad is that pic

Must try and grab a pic using my photo phone.

Just for shits and giggles, like.

Harveys_Hammers

Jul 26, 2004
Guildford
If I was looking it from a West Ham side of things I would not like it if we changed our badge to just the crossed hammers and made it a lighter shade of claret. Just not the same.

Anyway your shirt does remind me of out 1991 effort "The Argentina" shirt. It was our away one and my Dad still has his...

DCP_0873.jpg

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
It looks like something you pick out of the bargain bucket in Sports Soccer or something, it looks a bit pikee. Not too impressed to be honest, no badge means people won't know who you are actually supporting, a seagull doesn't give much of a clue does it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here