Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new shirt is hideous

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Stripes look a bit narrow to me. I am broad-minded and go for the thicker vertical stripes (see avatar) in a proper blue that does not fade in the wash.

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
to those that are moaning, just don't buy it! SIMPLE!!

I'll be gettin one!!

:clap:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
portlock seagull said:
At least it'll be available in all good shops (that's queen's road only then!) for Xmas (but not before!!)

Official site says they will be in the shop by next friday :eek:

If so (and I won't hold my breath) I'll be wearing mine to Reading next week (as I've already pre-ordered mine) :clap2: :clap2:

Birdy

Dec 4, 2003
Hove
Not keen on the light blue, otherwise I like it....

...& what's this about a women's cut? Skinny fit footie shirts?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
As long as they bang the goals in and avoid relegation they could wear tesco bags for all I care!:lolol: :lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Ouch. It sure is ugly. Lack of a club badge and the stupid Seagulls makes the shirt look cheap, and the new shade of blue is too Argentina-like for my liking. As someone else here mentioned, it looks like something out of a comic book.

Looks my Centenary shirt will become my longest lasting football shirt ever, from 2000-2005!

house your seagull

Train à Grande Vitesse
Jul 7, 2004
Manchester
i think it's progressive...

the black is there (obviously) to pick out the sponsor, the sponsor is better sitting on stripes than on a white background.

i think the seagull could be a bit lower down so its in the middle between skint and errea.

i like it, don't miss the logo at all, the seagull is our image, we don't need anything else.

it really could've been a lot worse!!!!!

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Desert Orchid said:
Nice to see Dan Harding modelling it though. Certainly suggests there was no real substance to that newspaper report about Reading. Will be great if/when he signs an extended contract with us.

Don't forget that Ritchie Barker modelled the original Skint kit but never played in it!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
efafan said:
0,,10433~379805,00.jpg
Bloody hell i must confess i like the shirt and love those argy stripes grrrrrr.:smokin: :drink:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
stripes are the most important thing to me. and that they are blue and white. that satisfies both my demands. its a winner.

would prefer a badge though

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i'm not sure weather i like it or not.

i'll prob buy one anyway tho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here