Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new shirt is hideous

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Don't care, I think it looks great, we can't stay the same all the time, go to do something a bit different, it'll come back to the normal colour and badge on a future shirt, for now we got this, and I think it's great.:ascarf: :ascarf:

SuperFurrySeagull

Sep 25, 2003
Cardiff By The Sea
I think most people will grow to love it.

I think its the first time the Skint logo and the shirt design actually work together as opposed to being two separate entities thrown together, and I think most Albion fans are dead proud of the Skint sponsorship. Also I think Nathan Jones has got it right when he says it reflects the personality of Brighton. (Interpret that as you will but when I, especially as an ex-pat, think 'Brighton' I think of all the finer and more exciting things in life, existing under a perpetual blue sky. But then thats just me.. :rolleyes: )

Ultimately, its a money-spinning experiment that probably would have been shot down had it been put to a fans' vote, so I for one am glad!

why have we turned ourselves in to Coventry City circa 1987?

downs.jpg

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
what a crap player he was. gregg downs...

oh, yeah i love the new kit. best home kit since 87 i think it was. justin fashnau 3 pinstripes across the bottom and 2 white bands across the top.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We still have stripes
It's still blue and white

In fact getting away from the dark blue will mean less Tesco bag taunts.

I like it.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i thought it would be crap - but it is actually pretty good.

ill be purchasing mine friday with any luck

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I like it.At least it is different.No point in just changing for the sake of it.Ok so it is a lighter blue but it looks ok.

maidstoneseagull

Jul 21, 2004
Maidstone
I like it, I have one on order but probably a bit optimistic thinking I will see it before Reading. To be honest I imagine the players are relieved they've got theirs.

Sam

Formerly "Sambo"
Jul 22, 2003
Oxfordshire
Just seen it in the club shop window, i like it, i dont see why people are being so :safeway moaning about the collar etc...

:wave:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the goalkeepers shirt is bloody awful though. green shorts???

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I'll definately buy one and I haven't bought a replica shirt for years! I reckon it's class.:clap2:

harry_h

Dec 30, 2003
Hove
I am growing more and more attached to this, and the collar is trendy. I might get this for Christmas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here