Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Manchester Derby, Man Utd v Man City, Carling Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I do hope that is all from you. There is a certain amount of coherent comment on this thread about this game, and all you can contribute is the same old :bla::bla: . So, you don't like United, good for you, I don't like Liverpool, but I dont feel the need to tell everyone, all the time. Why not start a thread about hating United, then all everyone who is like minded will be able to join you, and we'll be able to have a discussion about a fascinating game of football that we are having a go at enjoying.

All the time? I've made 3-4 posts in this thread(starting from when objects were thrown) which show my dislike for United, I only really dislike them because of the shear luck they get, I shall zip it from now on if it annoys you like.

No Beckham is not playing, and if they lose this which they are I might add. Leonardo is a goner, because Balusconi won't put up with this and the derby loss.

Slightly harsh given their league position? I know Milan have a history of sacking managers but up until the derby loss they looked like they were taking Internazionale to the wire, would be a shame as well as I like Leonardo.

Last edited:

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Oh no. If this goes to extra time i will need to pick between this and desperate housewives :US::annoyed:

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Who's playing?

http://forum.recordere.dk/forum/uploads/ZuluKongen/2009-01-09_212705_give-a-f***-o-meter.gif

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Feel sorry for Shay Given, brilliant save but leave Rooney unmarked and it is suicidal.

3-1 MUFC with two minutes left

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:clap2:

What a game, again!! Phenomenal stuff!!

Sir Alex and Man U off to Wembley again.

:bowdown:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
All the time? I've made 3-4 posts in this thread(starting from when objects were thrown) which show my dislike for United, I only really dislike them because of the shear luck they get, I shall zip it from now on if it annoys you like.

And will always get.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Oh well, it's still likely to be the only trophy Manchester United win this season and the Carling Cup is almost as good as winning nothing for a club of their size.

And hey maybe Villa will do them in the final (they won't)

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Oh well, it's still likely to be the only trophy Manchester United win this season and the Carling Cup is almost as good as winning nothing for a club of their size.

And hey maybe Villa will do them in the final (they won't)

I don't think Fergie cares about the final. All he wanted (needed) was to beat City

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here