Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Manchester Derby, Man Utd v Man City, Carling Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It's all about Sky Sports tonight -

20:00 - Sky Sports 1 - Manchester Utd v Manchester City
20:00 - Sky Sports 2 - Everton v Sunderland
19:45 - Sky Sports 3 - St Mirren v Rangers

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It's all about Sky Sports tonight -

20:00 - Sky Sports 1 - Manchester Utd v Manchester City
20:00 - Sky Sports 2 - Everton v Sunderland
19:45 - Sky Sports 3 - St Mirren v Rangers

How come Sky have the second leg but BBC had the first? seems rather silly.:shrug:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I feel privileged too even be able to watch this specticle. It really will be the greatest game since the history of the sport began way back in 1992. How will i be able to cope with such mouthwatering stars such as TEVEZ, ROONEY, OWEN, BERBATOV, ROBHINO and the two greatest managers of all time. This really will be the greatest thing I have ever seen EVER. Please allow it to be 0-0 oh dear God as I will not be able to cope if any team scores I do not want to soil myself not here, not like that. If ANYONE wins I will DIE from the sheer EXCITEMENT of MANCHESTER United/City being in the FINAL of one of the greatest cups in the whole wide world. Whichever manager wins should be given a LORDSHIP or maybe even be made the next PM. Every player should be given an OBE and the captains will be Knighted. The whole country and COUNTLESS countries will come to a standstill, the economy will probably contract a whole PERCENT and I will personally understand my life will have been fulfilled.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
For the classical scholars amongst us, I see comparisons with the race between Octavian and Marc Anthony in this match tonight. Will the young pretender finally come to the throne or will the old campaigner show his true might and win the day?

Who know's, but its gonna be a bloody good game.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
How come Sky have the second leg but BBC had the first? seems rather silly.:shrug:

Sky had the first leg of Villa/Blackburn and the second leg of City/United. The beeb had the opposite ties.

I think the logic was that the BBC would have one decent midweek match for two consecutive weeks. However, the snow buggered up their crafty plan.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Why the HELL would anyone bother with the Madchester derby when there's St Mirren v Rangers on at the same time!?! I'm almost tempted to get a SKY subscription so that I can get my chops on that mouthwatering feast of Scot footy fun! (if the free ESPN broadcast of Motherwell v St Mirren at the weekend was anything to go by)

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
Northern Soul-less Millionaires United v Northern Soul-less Millionaires City

Prawn sandwiches 1-0 Vol au Vents (Rooney 10)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I feel privileged too even be able to watch this specticle. It really will be the greatest game since the history of the sport began way back in 1992. How will i be able to cope with such mouthwatering stars such as TEVEZ, ROONEY, OWEN, BERBATOV, ROBHINO and the two greatest managers of all time. This really will be the greatest thing I have ever seen EVER. Please allow it to be 0-0 oh dear God as I will not be able to cope if any team scores I do not want to soil myself not here, not like that. If ANYONE wins I will DIE from the sheer EXCITEMENT of MANCHESTER United/City being in the FINAL of one of the greatest cups in the whole wide world. Whichever manager wins should be given a LORDSHIP or maybe even be made the next PM. Every player should be given an OBE and the captains will be Knighted. The whole country and COUNTLESS countries will come to a standstill, the economy will probably contract a whole PERCENT and I will personally understand my life will have been fulfilled.

You have got to be kidding! A goal would be too exciting?

We need a goal.

We could not survive the explosion of awesomeness that would occur if these two behemoths played out a chess game of tactics the likes of which go beyond the comprehension of you and me.

This meeting of the irresistible force and the immoveable object is a clash of titans, it is a moment in history that cannot be repeated for fear of so much awesomeness destroying all life on this planet. The only chance we have to survive this one occurrence and not have our brains melted by the sheer mind-blowing fantasmic braingasm that would occur if these two play to a 0-0 is for a goal to be scored.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Personally I hope MUFC win as City are just upstarts with no history of serious trophies whereas every Premiership aspires to MUFC success.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
All Man U so far....

:yahoo:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
2023: Rio Ferdinand catches Carlos Tevez in the face with his elbow as the two race for the ball. Tevez goes down, much to the Old Trafford faithful's disgust, but referee Howard Webb sees nothing wrong with the incident.

::notAgain::

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Dull game so far, City playing well though.

Bizarre tactics from Ferguson, needing a goal and yet only having Rooney to smash it to.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Slightly O/T here but what is the point in the away goals rule only coming in AFTER extra time? ridiculous.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
anyone know of any live streams,justin tv not working for me

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Joke refereeing from Webb, that little shit Rafael flys in at Bellamy and doesn't even get booked.

:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here