Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Manchester Derby, Man Utd v Man City, Carling Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'd imagine anyone with a mere splattering of modern football history would know where that tune comes from.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I have just spent the last three hours wanking myself to death over that goalfest of a game. GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME.

Fact.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
i hate united they have turned into that team from the late 70s and early 80s Liverpool and score right at the death there fans arrogance is beyond belief........THEY ANNOY THE SHIT OUTTA ME......

CRASH...... & BURN.........

IM WAITING......

PLEASE GOD PLEASE.......
:US:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The changing of the guard will have to wait a while longer. It will happen though.

I know, but is it going to be a real changing of the guard or will we get the same old same old...... Liverpool/Arsenal/Man Utd/Chelsea :shrug:

It all just seems so predictable & boring dont ya think :shrug:

Anyway not sure why im upset, its not like we have a say in the out come :down:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Early days. The Glazers have not finished their asset strip by a long chalk. And the purple one has to go at some point. Liverpool are in a morasse of indecision and mediocrity.

It is actually a little bit interesting at the moment.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
so who has profitted from the very strange non-protest scarf - £3 a time. probably cost 10p - getting on for £175k profit for somebody, maybe it was the Glazier's to cover a days interest

A quick Google suggests it's being run by this lot:

Welcome to MUST .::. MUST - the Manchester United supporters' trust

Although I can't imagine it'll be long before the unofficial merchandise sellers take advantage.

Web articles seem to suggest it's to raise awareness of the campaign. Don't see it's any stranger than Falmer for All Car stickers, t-shirts, flowers, Des Lynam being soaked by a watering can etc

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pathetic, clueless, moronic, sheep-like United fans booing Tevez

:nono:

Isn't the act of going to watch a football match "sheep like" regardless. Thousands of people following?

As for Tevez, he's a great player to watch, but his antics over the United thing are ridiculous. United took him from West Ham where he didn't want to be, they were unable to sign him because he was "owned" by another party (not a football club) so he played on loan. Then the party that "owned" him demanded more money than United were prepared to pay, so they hawked him around and got more for him from City. He needs to get over it, and so do all those who bleat on about it. If you or I wanted to buy something, and we thought it was too dear, then we might not buy it. That is what United did. There is no doubt Fergie wanted him, that fans wanted him, but his owners wanted more for him than United wanted to pay. It is no differnet to the numerous times the Albion have been associated with/wanted to buy a player and we have failed becasue the club wouldn't/couldn't stump up the fee being asked. Why is so much being made of this. City seem to have "little man" syndrome over this, making such a big deal out of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here