Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I've just got my Notts County ticket" thread

Jan 30, 2008
Because some people might want to enjoy the spectacle in the stadium.

Rather than turning up, having a stand off with some like minded wankers and then returning for a mutual masturbation session on the crappy forum praising each other for turning up and giving the OB some liberal vocab.
that really isn't my style old chap, last time in Nottingham was a pleasurable experience , we were well received , in fact some of their fans left the pub in disgust :drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bought last night 1472-1473-1474 (sorted ) :D

woody12a

Nov 9, 2006
i went in the club shop at about 2.30pm today to buy my son's tickets ..... girl behind the desk said they have sold almost 1200 so far

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No it hasn't. I tried getting my mate a ticket and they said next season ticket holders aren't entitled to priority away tickets this season.

How come they've been applying successfully online then ???

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
With the title over so early & having the chance to rub scc's noses in it at home,does that mean there will be less demand for notts county tickets.I hope not as I have just seen that notts fans in the Jimmy sirrel Stand now have to change seats.Lets turn meadow lane into a sea of blue & white.You never know it might be the last time we see some of the players that have won the league.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here