Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I've just got my Notts County ticket" thread

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Got my ticket yesterday online. I have a spare rail ticket Swindon - Nottingham (my son can't make it) cost is £27 return. Leave around 9.00am & back about 9.30pm. If anyone near Swindon is interested please pm me.

:clap2::clap2:

onehanded

Oct 22, 2010
What ever type of membership, worth trying online, as it seems to accept most membership for tickets!

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Another question, I've got 2 accounts eligible for tickets at the moment. However, there's potential a large group that may want to come watch, but need to wait until they go on sale for white members. I don't want to risk waiting for that (I know it's VERY likely we'll get another batch of tickets, but I want to make sure I'm there). Could I buy two tickets now, and then if there are enough available when the rest of the group can buy tickets, will the shop allow me to give back the 2 I've bought, and buy 2 at the same time as my group, so we sit together?

I guess it wouldn't be a problem if it went on general sale, as I could just sell the two I've already bought. But if it doesn't, I assume it will still only be 1 per member, and I wouldn't be able to just buy another two.

Cheers.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Another question, I've got 2 accounts eligible for tickets at the moment. However, there's potential a large group that may want to come watch, but need to wait until they go on sale for white members. I don't want to risk waiting for that (I know it's VERY likely we'll get another batch of tickets, but I want to make sure I'm there). Could I buy two tickets now, and then if there are enough available when the rest of the group can buy tickets, will the shop allow me to give back the 2 I've bought, and buy 2 at the same time as my group, so we sit together?

I guess it wouldn't be a problem if it went on general sale, as I could just sell the two I've already bought. But if it doesn't, I assume it will still only be 1 per member, and I wouldn't be able to just buy another two.

Cheers.

Short answer is yes. But obviously you will need to hand the tix back to the shop. They will then just sell on those two tix you have given back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here