Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I've just got my Notts County ticket" thread

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Ah memories of a nice pint of Shipstones. King Rocker at Rock City. Always had to avoid Home Ales in Nottm - smelt very dodgy. Long gone.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Because some people might want to enjoy the spectacle in the stadium.

Rather than turning up, having a stand off with some like minded wankers and then returning for a mutual masturbation session on the crappy forum praising each other for turning up and giving the OB some liberal vocab.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
why do white members have to wait until 26 april to buy any tickets ?? over 2 weeks away

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Question, anyone that has been to Notts C before, is seating strict, or sit anywhere like most travels?

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
OK, have tried to purchase as it seemed others had been successful, but it's now giving me this:

"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Tickets 2010/2011. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket."

Am currently a White member but have bought season ticket for next season. Are they not upgrading us to Gold yet ... ?
Anyone else found this?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
In the bag.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
OK, have tried to purchase as it seemed others had been successful, but it's now giving me this:

"A pre-requisite product must be purchased prior to being used to make a second purchase. Membership purchases may require approval before they may be used as a pre-requisite. You must have previously purchased the following product Season Tickets 2010/2011. You will need to reallocate these items to another customer and update your basket."

Am currently a White member but have bought season ticket for next season. Are they not upgrading us to Gold yet ... ?
Anyone else found this?

That is what I'd expect if a white member tried to buy at the moment, surely :wink:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Question, anyone that has been to Notts C before, is seating strict, or sit anywhere like most travels?

Given that previously we've had about 500 in a stand that holds 5,500 it's a bit hard to compare, but bear in mind they've had their capacity reduced due to be people standing, can see them being very strict.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I purchased tickets for the Herr Tubthumper Troupe today. Accommodation and train travel was booked a while back. I now just need to find suitable venues that serve champagne and will allow me and a tin foil cup in.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006

Anyone else found this?

The problem is that your Fan Number for online purchases is not linked to the fact that you have a ST for next year, get on to the ticket office by phone or mail and they will sort it for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here