Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I've just got my Notts County ticket" thread

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
With the title over so early & having the chance to rub scc's noses in it at home,does that mean there will be less demand for notts county tickets.I hope not as I have just seen that notts fans in the Jimmy sirrel Stand now have to change seats.Lets turn meadow lane into a sea of blue & white.You never know it might be the last time we see some of the players that have won the league.

We were already promoted and / or champions at Shrewsbury and Port Vale in the last ten years and they were both brilliant turnouts - see no reason why Notts should not be. Have heard about lots of people planning to party.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Shrewsbury yes,we needed a point against port vale I think.
I hope your right.I for one will be having a party on sat against scc.By the time hudds come to town I think champianise,champianise or we or we or we will have been sung continuously for 3 weeks.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Shrewsbury yes,we needed a point against port vale I think.
I hope your right.I for one will be having a party on sat against scc.By the time hudds come to town I think champianise,champianise or we or we or we will have been sung continuously for 3 weeks.

What the f*** are you singing? :laugh:

Championes, Championes, Ole Ole Ole :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here