Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] The Iron Fist of Bozza

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Don’t be surprised if you don’t get a reply.
Oh contraire .. Hwt somehow manages to read and reply to numerous posts by me despite being on that embarrassing ignore list ... king of the snowflakes [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I haven't got anyone on ignore, so don't know how it works - but as Live by the Sea has been quoted by a couple of others, does it mean that HWT will now see LbtS's post in the quote, or is that missing from his view as well?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I haven't got anyone on ignore, so don't know how it works - but as Live by the Sea has been quoted by a couple of others, does it mean that HWT will now see LbtS's post in the quote, or is that missing from his view as well?
Yes - on tapatalk. Not sure about in a browser.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I don't enter into political talk on here as I think it's pretty pointless ... and I might be wrong, but I don't think yours and my politics are very aligned ... but I always read your posts as they are well written, balanced ... and fair ... even though I might not agree with every point. Sadly, many others are not so fair and balanced ... but I will continue to keep out of political discussions.

Well said.

NSC can, at its worst, be a bit of an echo chamber at times - with opprobrium heaped on dissenters ........ think Brexit (not surprising, when Brighton is one of the most fervent 'Reman' areas in England) for example. I trust - and hope - that while posters championing racism, sexism, homophobia etc. should be banned, of course - that posters who sometimes disagree (politely, without abusing other posters) with the very large majority on NSC won't be arbitrarily banned. They'll probably just get plenty of abuse anyway! I'm sure that most NSCers who voted for Brexit (and there are some, including me!!) mostly don't bother posting on the Brexit thread any more; it ain't worth the aggro.

The intolerance of the uber-tolerant - please don't let that take over NSC. I disagree with some of you sometimes - OK?

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I sometimes see NSC as my allotment.
When you enter, either by logging in or through the gate, there is always certain types you want to avoid.
NSC = complete lunatics who are just :fishing: for a fight.......
My allotment = the bloke who wants to chat to you about bollox, as soon as you enter, as they have not a single humanoid all day....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I sometimes see NSC as my allotment.
When you enter, either by logging in or through the gate, there is always certain types you want to avoid.
NSC = complete lunatics who are just :fishing: for a fight.......
My allotment = the bloke who wants to chat to you about bollox, as soon as you enter, as they have not a single humanoid all day....

Still here ..I thought u’d been banned :whistle:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
View attachment 142269

What?

OK, 46. But many of them (8?) have long been defenestrated by the Mods (which is a testament to my prescience, shirley?) - sometimes in multiple guises.

Joking apart, I have a mental health issue ('on the spectrum') that means I get freaked out by strange people being weird or unpleasant behind a cloak of anonymity on t'internet. I do let people back in from time to time to make sure it's not just me being a tit (which has happened on several occasions). I do feel a bit weird having an ignore list which, paradoxically, is probably why I tend to go on about it (not so much lately, you will agree. Apart from now, obviously. But I didn't start it.).
You're missing some real treats with a few of those.

I stand by my signature.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Well that's my days numbered.

Ironically, I endorse the channeling of one's inner Thatcher stance.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
View attachment 142269

What?

OK, 46. But many of them (8?) have long been defenestrated by the Mods (which is a testament to my prescience, shirley?) - sometimes in multiple guises.

Joking apart, I have a mental health issue ('on the spectrum') that means I get freaked out by strange people being weird or unpleasant behind a cloak of anonymity on t'internet. I do let people back in from time to time to make sure it's not just me being a tit (which has happened on several occasions). I do feel a bit weird having an ignore list which, paradoxically, is probably why I tend to go on about it (not so much lately, you will agree. Apart from now, obviously. But I didn't start it.).

Proud to be keeping such esteemed company punk:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And it was being taken as such until one particular poster arrived........
Whoever can you mean !?

A few people clearly take themselves far too seriously and believe being a moderator on a football forum gives them some sort of elevated status and power.

Always good to remember we all support the same team and most of us will be cheering them on at Villa Park tomorrow [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here