Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The idiots who ran on

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Probably one of the many that nipped off to the bar 10 mins before HT.

Feb 14, 2010
I can understand running on the pitch in protest (as we have done in the past). I can understand running on the pitch in celebration (as we have done in the past).

Which was it tonight ?

Probably neither but its that sad "oooh look at me, how civilised I am despite being a football fan, see how special I am" attitude that gets right on my fooking nerves. OK the lads on the pitch were probably tools, but pitch invasions have been brilliant over the year, Ipswich, Shrewsbury, and on a national level, Hereford at home to Leeds. Some on this board are so proud to be happy clappers that it makes the York game almost pointless... and what is certain, when we are sh!t again (as we will be one day) then they will be gone.

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Probably neither but its that sad "oooh look at me, how civilised I am despite being a football fan, see how special I am" attitude that gets right on my fooking nerves. OK the lads on the pitch were probably tools, but pitch invasions have been brilliant over the year, Ipswich, Shrewsbury, and on a national level, Hereford at home to Leeds. Some on this board are so proud to be happy clappers that it makes the York game almost pointless... and what is certain, when we are sh!t again (as we will be one day) then they will be gone.

you are odd!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

As does people who's holier than thou attitude, because you helped with the struggle. There are a lot of us on here who helped, there are a lot on here that couldn't or didn't, so what? As for happy clappers of which I'm not, but those who have paid the same price as me for their season ticket/cup ticket, can clap, sing, fart or whatever. No one will tell me what I can or can't do at football. But pitch invasions are not for individuals who can't hold their alcohol to risk us getting fined during a bloody Carling cup match. Ridiculous.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

As does people who's holier than thou attitude, because you helped with the struggle. There are a lot of us on here who helped, there are a lot on here that couldn't or didn't, so what? As for happy clappers of which I'm not, but those who have paid the same price as me for their season ticket/cup ticket, can clap, sing, fart or whatever. No one will tell me what I can or can't do at football. But pitch invasions are not for individuals who can't hold their alcohol to risk us getting fined during a bloody Carling cup match. Ridiculous.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just re-watching the match, and judging by the chants it occurred in the 71st minute (throw in on the east side of the pitch, so cameras weren't looking that way, anyway).

Hoops Seagull

Nov 17, 2008
It was a father and son and think they were Liverpool fans - they appeared near the bottom of the steps in the north end of the Lower West Stand - the father was pushing the son on and encouraging him - father was not impressed when the steward pulled him back and started to turn from a smiling idiot into an idiot who wanted to fight everyone.

Ban them for life - who ever they are - we don't need people like this - what an example of an idiot he set!

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
There were a fair few twats about tonight, noticed a lot of Danny dyer wannabes talking all their "bruv" shit in the WSL, even had a couple of kids cheer behind me when Bellamy scored ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

You're the f***ing tool.
York was a valid protest against the scum who were destroying our club. Ipswich was a wild celebration after Wilkins rescued a playoff spot for us with the last kick of the match. Shrewsbury away was after the final whistle when we'd just gone up as Champions. All of these are valid reasons for a pitch invasion, because they either had CAUSE or SPONTANEITY.

If you're too thick to recognise the difference, then I hope you conduct your own pointless little pitch invasion in the 75th minute of a mid-season 0-0 against Barnsley, and get yourself banned. Piss up a stick, would you really want EVERY frigging match held up with a pointless pitch invation or two because they're apparently so "brilliant" ??

Get a life you dildo.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You're the f***ing tool.
York was a valid protest against the scum who were destroying our club. Ipswich was a wild celebration after Wilkins rescued a playoff spot for us with the last kick of the match. Shrewsbury away was after the final whistle when we'd just gone up as Champions. All of these are valid reasons for a pitch invasion, because they either had CAUSE or SPONTANEITY.

If you're too thick to recognise the difference, then I hope you conduct your own pointless little pitch invasion in the 75th minute of a mid-season 0-0 against Barnsley, and get yourself banned. Piss up a stick, would you really want EVERY frigging match held up with a pointless pitch invation or two because they're apparently so "brilliant" ??

Get a life you dildo.

:bowdown:

I do hope the f***ing twats who went onto the pitch tonight enjoy their Saturdays being dragged round the shops by their missus as they can't go to football anymore :laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I do hope the f***ing twats who went onto the pitch tonight enjoy their Saturdays being dragged round the shops by their missus as they can't go to football anymore :laugh:

:lolol:
I'm liking the thought of that a LOT.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

I doubt they go to many anyway mate, had too much to drink & got all excited & thought they were "right pwoppa geeza's"

Bunch of cocks, I was pretty close & they were youngish twats that looked like they'd shared a bottle of White lightning...... f*** em

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Two arrests. One from Brighton one from Eastbourne. One for entering the field of play, one for drunk and disorderly.

Will appear before Brighton magistrates on October 14.

Bail includes not going near The Amex.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
You're the f***ing tool.

Get a life you dildo.

Spot on.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
You're the f***ing tool.

Get a life you dildo.

Saved me the trouble, thanks.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
I hope they are banned for life. Surely not STH's, these people are scumbags. What a stupid way to put a damper on what was a great evening in the clubs history.

Are you INSANE.

A ban for life.

hahahahahahahahahah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here