Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great Vicente saga - 2012 edition [All quite exciting in the end]

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
How do we know he doesn't want to play for us? He could want too but might not be happy with the contract being offered? Nobody knows for sure what's happening but there isn't any point in saying he doesn't want to stay because really, he could..

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I think I made a comment on this thread about a 1,000 quotes back but then again I'm not sure & I'll be bu**ered if I can remember what I said but if I did I'm sure it added some value & I'm just pleased to be part of it all really (if I did)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
As Sting said 'If you love somebody, set them free'. He also said 'Can't Stand Losing You'. He also said 'If I Ever Lose My Faith in You'. :jester:

'message to a bottler' you maybe 'Fragile' and 'So Lonely' but for us its a 'Brand new day', marching towards our 'Fields of Gold'.

you and Victor Onate may sing the 'Dire Straits' duet, but there is no such thing as 'Money for Nothing'

oh ah stantona

Oct 19, 2008
Sorry fellas thought it was a forum about opinions i have mine just like you do difference is i don't often post on here so im not in one of the clique.....fyi i have followed the Albion home and away for 30 years im not a newbie i post when i feel strongly about something not what films im watching or what im having for dinner feel free to slate me

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Sorry fellas thought it was a forum about opinions i have mine just like you do difference is i don't often post on here so im not in one of the clique.....fyi i have followed the Albion home and away for 30 years im not a newbie i post when i feel strongly about something not what films im watching or what im having for dinner feel free to slate me

Opinion away, just try not to create a new thread from every thought and we'll all get along. There's no clique.

You simply cannot have an opinion until I tell you what your opinion is.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
How do we know he doesn't want to play for us?

I think the bit where his agent says "We must continue working and go step by step so that the boy can play in Elche. It's something he likes, because he wants change and has a good relationship with Fran Escribá" is something of a giveaway

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I think the bit where his agent says "We must continue working and go step by step so that the boy can play in Elche. It's something he likes, because he wants change and has a good relationship with Fran Escribá" is something of a giveaway

Elementary my Dear Sevenside Gull :)

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
A cunningly disguised Vicente has been uncovered at Gully's Girls' pre-season-training sessions.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Agree ATFC and when we're playing in the Prem next year in front of 30,750 and he's plying his trade in front of 3,750 at Elche...well...

BHA have been away too long and the profile of this club and 'brand BHA' is only going to soar in the coming years and players from all over Europe and beyond will sit up and take notice when our name is thrown into the transfer hat - from Lionel Messi to Leon Knight they'll be knocking on our door. As for Vicente - he can go f*** himself.
I'm sure with the amount of money he has he will be worried about that:ffsparr:

How do you know his family hasn't settled?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here