Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great Vicente saga - 2012 edition [All quite exciting in the end]

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
a spanish women would no way bring up a baby in england.....this is the crux of it. babies are treated like kings and queens in spain and like something that should not be seen or heard in england (generall).

elche will give us an undisclosed fee, or he might just train there and we will have a long contract legal dispute thing, equaling in an undisclosed fee.

get over it ppl.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
a spanish women would no way bring up a baby in england.....this is the crux of it. babies are treated like kings and queens in spain and like something that should not be seen or heard in england (generall).

elche will give us an undisclosed fee, or he might just train there and we will have a long contract legal dispute thing, equaling in an undisclosed fee.

get over it ppl.

GET OVER IT?? GET OVER IT???!?! So you think its that easy? Not like 68 pages of this thread and 70k views prove otherwise, he's a key player to us and finding out his future with or without us is important.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

get over it ppl.

I think there are 2 possible outcomes , firstly an announcement that his contract has been terminated by mutual agreement suggesting that Vicente or his agent has bought out his contract or alternatively an announcement that we have accepted an undisclosed transfer fee for him from his Spanish suitors.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I think there are 2 possible outcomes , firstly an announcement that his contract has been terminated by mutual agreement suggesting that Vicente or his agent has bought out his contract or alternatively an announcement that we have accepted an undisclosed transfer fee for him from his Spanish suitors.

Or he stays...

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Sorry fellas thought it was a forum about opinions i have mine just like you do difference is i don't often post on here so im not in one of the clique.....fyi i have followed the Albion home and away for 30 years im not a newbie i post when i feel strongly about something not what films im watching or what im having for dinner feel free to slate me

What are you having for dinner grumpy bear?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

get over it ppl.

It's not 1955, if anything British kids of today could do with more clips around their ears.

I seriously doubt that's the reason.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
Whilst i agree about Vincente staying in Spain because of family commitments, i was told that the stall was about the salary we were offering.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I agree, Elche is a smokescreen imo. When we extended his contract it put him in a much weaker bargaining position as as a free agent we would have had to up our offer quickly or risk losing him at any moment.

Now we can do what we want in our time frame.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Reckon its the missus. Hubby moves them all over to england to rekindle his love of footy, she gets the hump but he seems determined to stick it out, she gets up the duff and 9 months later has a far stronger bargaining position.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here