Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Caroline Lucas, the best constituency MP we've ever had in Brighton Pavilion, regardless of her political party. No contest.

And since she'll walk re-election, I plan to work for Peter Kyle in Hove to try to offset the forces of Momentum, who would rather the Tories won than a moderate like him.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
The Tories aren't stupid enough to simply 'sell off' the NHS. Instead it will be a campaign of deliberate under funding to make the public lose trust in the system. The Tories record on the NHS is absolutely appalling. In the last 9 years; half of maternity units have been closed at some point, we've had the junior doctor crisis, the nursing crisis, private NHS providers defrauding the state, the waiting lists for NHS services are at record highs, A/E waiting times are at record highs, people have been dying in hospital corridors, mental health services have been cut to the bone... If, after a decade of deliberate and systematic ruination of the NHS, they can get people to question whether a more American style system would possibly be better, they're well on their way to achieving their ambition of fully privatising the NHS and selling it off to their wealthy mates ala Thatcher in the 80s.

The same pattern as British Rail, starve it of investment till it becomes a National joke, then say the only way to fix’ it, is to privatise it, sell it to your mates, they make a bundle in subsidies, the passengers and the public purse get shafted.

Jobs a good ‘un.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Intrigued to know why given that they don't really have any policies than the obvious. This is a 'general' election after all and it should be about so much more than the B word...

Seems to be the only gig in town.

Fwiw I voted remain in the 2016 referendum and that was only a marginal decision.

I've since come down on the side of Brexit.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Caroline Lucas, the best constituency MP we've ever had in Brighton Pavilion, regardless of her political party. No contest.

And since she'll walk re-election, I plan to work for Peter Kyle in Hove to try to offset the forces of Momentum, who would rather the Tories won than a moderate like him.

What utter utter nonsense, Momentum are focussing on marginal seats and will be campaigning all day tomorrow in Worthing and Hastings.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What utter utter nonsense, Momentum are focussing on marginal seats and will be campaigning all day tomorrow in Worthing and Hastings.

The hysteria and hyperbole surrounding Momentum is quite astonishing really. Peter Chowney must stand a great chance in Hastings. Tiny swing needed there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Friday night is flaming the gammon night, I see. Happy cooking, folks. :lolol:

Anyway, today is AD 0 1, the first day of After Deadinaditch day. And I can smell bacon. Grizzling. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Are they all back from the riots, HWT?

Mmmm some fireworks going off round here. Not sure if it is a gammon flagration or just a bit of premature Guy Fawkery. Probably the latter. Round here itis more rasher than gammon. :lolol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A labour win risks brexit happening via a 2nd referendum. Lib dems will revoke it. THAT is the surefire way to stop it.

If they were to outright win the election.

giphy.gif

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wrong. Do car insurers go to the cheapest garage? You get a cheap price by buying in huge bulk like the NHS, insurance companies don’t have the scale to do this.

Good analogy fella.

"Insurance job yeah?" Money for old rope.

I've seen a US hospital invoice for an admission. The breakdown was fukken scandalous. The fee for an MRI was ten times more than what you would pay privately over here. Understandable why premiums rocket.

Oh, and Buglecunt Farrage is still a shit stirring creep.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Seems to be the only gig in town.

Fwiw I voted remain in the 2016 referendum and that was only a marginal decision.

I've since come down on the side of Brexit.

So, out of interest, what is it that you have learnt between 2016 and now that changed your mind?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Will Boris & Dominic get arrested before the election, now the Met police have passed the criminal file of VoteLeave to the CPS?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here