• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Extinction rebellion cost the country £37 million this year.

I wonder if they would like to pay it back to the government so they can use it for the homeless or NHS?

Yes, that is £37 Million pounds.

Can we have a link to your source please?

Not that I care if that’s what they have cost. Absolute drop in the ocean compared to the cost we will all pay off we don’t need their message (whether one likes their methods or not).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So Boris still running scared from Andrew Neil

He know "Get Brexit Done" is another meaningless slogan, when it comes to it he has no real plan.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Can we have a link to your source please?

Not that I care if that’s what they have cost. Absolute drop in the ocean compared to the cost we will all pay off we don’t need their message (whether one likes their methods or not).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...on-cost-37m-police-led-investigations-closed/

https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/22/exti...he-same-as-1000-new-police-recruits-10962463/

Susanna Reid also was winding into Jonathan Bartlett this morning.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Probably wouldn’t have put such a strain on the police force if the Tory’s hadn’t made all those cuts.

Well worth the cost anyway, we need radical action on the climate emergency.

Can’t comment on your last sentence as I can’t make sense of it :)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe it’s just me but I fail to understand how anyone with an ounce of decency could vote for Corbyn in this election. He really is a nasty piece of work. Anyway I’ve said my piece.

He absolutely is a nasty piece of work. But he is at least a nasty piece of work with a social conscience, unlike the nasty piece of work leading the blue team.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Depends if you count the survival of earth and humanity as a waste

He doesn’t believe it’s an issue and he hates “lefty protesters” so not hard to have a guess at his views on the people literally trying to save him and future generations.

Climate disaster and a Tory government are what happen when we sit idly by and let others profit from our misery.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Food is already free!

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....odbank-hell-britain-demand-soars-20903189.amp

Demand for free food has gone up 3800% under the Tories and will only rise once they get elected although I doubt demand will be met.

I knew the predictable foodbank retort would come up and I didn't want to spoil it for you.
P.S.Have you considered that it may have been Diane Abbott cocking the costings up in Asda?
Oh no, it couldn't be; she's on a 'Magical Mystery Tour' with Moggy. Hope they get on ok and have a good time.................could be very late entrants to 'I'm A Celeb'?:D

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just watched Jo Swinson being interviewed by Andrew Neal, and although no fan (understatement of the year) thought she came across well. Best performance I have seen from her.

How much of a lazy, unprepared, lying, piss poor performer do you have to be to run away from that :lolol::lolol:

I'd be intrigued to hear how the Johnson fans believe a man running scared of Andrew Neill can be expected to "stand up to Putin" or "will fight Britain's corner in trade negotiations".

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Rayner loses the plot trying to back up Corbyn lie about watching the Queen Christmas day.

They are cracking and imploding.:lolol::lolol:

But which is worse, lying about watching the Queen's speech or lying to the actual Queen to try and get Parliament suspended to force through an agenda you know wouldn't pass because it's shit.

Answers on a postcard.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So you are happy to waste £37 million then?

Do you fly?

Not sure if I see policing peaceful protest as a waste.

Planning for a No Deal (that might not even happen) has already cost the police £26m, with that expected to rise. Exiting a No Deal will incur £26m per year just in additional admin dealing with the various database issues, with Kent police saying they'll need an additional £20m. Happy?

I've tried, but usually I end up straight in the sea.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
He doesn’t believe it’s an issue and he hates “lefty protesters” so not hard to have a guess at his views on the people literally trying to save him and future generations.

Climate disaster and a Tory government are what happen when we sit idly by and let others profit from our misery.

No figures for the rise in hate crimes police are dealing with, and all the nonsense marches the far right and their ilk create and the trouble that goes with it. Just figures on the nasty climate protestors with the biggest issue of our time, making Brexit frankly trivial by comparison.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not sure if I see policing peaceful protest as a waste.

Planning for a No Deal (that might not even happen) has already cost the police £26m, with that expected to rise. Exiting a No Deal will incur £26m per year just in additional admin dealing with the various database issues, with Kent police saying they'll need an additional £20m. Happy?

I've tried, but usually I end up straight in the sea.

It's funny how they see work towards climate change as a waste, but something worthless and needless like brexit as "**** it, lets throw more money at it".

They won't be around to see the effects, so they don't care.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
It's funny how they see work towards climate change as a waste, but something worthless and needless like brexit as "**** it, lets throw more money at it".

They won't be around to see the effects, so they don't care.

What has been the cost so far on No Deal Brexit planning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here