Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Don't forget Johnson has worked for Andrew Neil as a journalist. He sacked him for lying.

Johnson will go to ground for the final week, avoid tricky interviews and just let the dark money on social media do its work

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You posted a video seemingly to prove that "50,000 new nurses" was said. In that video, that is not said.

Instead the phrase "50,000 more nurses" is used, repeatedly, by both interviewees and Nicky Morgan.

Look I really don't give a toss on this. The Tories are clearly playing games with words to try and present a more impressive number to the electorate. But they didn't say "50,000 new nurses" which is what you were strongly implying by posting that video in direct response to:

"But they have not said that there will be 50k new nurses, have they?"

The health secretary, Matt Hancock, said: “There’s currently just over 280,000 nurses in the NHS and our commitment is to take that to just over 330,000 nurses in the NHS. That’s 50,000 more nurses and that’s what we are going to do.”

So how can it be that we end up with 330,000 if it’s not 50,000 more rather than 31,000 more and 19,000 retained?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Attn Lib Dems voters. Reports Tories have been approached by Li Dems to discuss coalition.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Why not read up on it somewhere other than MailOnline?

I don't read the Mailonline.

It was on the BBC.

So are you telling me labour have been streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetching the truth again (lying) and I won't be getting an extra 6k a year???

D

Deleted member 2719

Rayner loses the plot trying to back up Corbyn lie about watching the Queen Christmas day.

They are cracking and imploding.:lolol::lolol:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Johnson will go to ground for the final week, avoid tricky interviews and just let the dark money on social media do its work

He doesn't need to do anything.
Corbyn and Swinson are handing him the election on a plate. Every time they open their mouths their own supporters must wince. They are both painfully inadequate and out of their depth. Johnson just needs to walk around, smile and say very little and its a shoe-in.

Jan 30, 2008
Just watched it, I can see why Boris is bottling it as she was put through the ringer

Easily best performance from Swinson very clear objectives, moderate Tories fed up with their narrow nationalist cult take note

One trick pony , stop Brexit ,day dreaming liberalism ,lets face it they're just making up the numbers and need to drop the Democrats tag and replace it with mercenaries
Regards
DF

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Rayner loses the plot trying to back up Corbyn lie about watching the Queen Christmas day.

They are cracking and imploding.:lolol::lolol:

Guess its better to lie about watching the Queen on TV than actually lying to the Queen

D

Deleted member 2719

Extinction rebellion cost the country £37 million this year.

I wonder if they would like to pay it back to the government so they can use it for the homeless or NHS?

Yes, that is £37 Million pounds.

D

Deleted member 2719

Guess its better to lie about watching the Queen on TV than actually lying to the Queen

Why lie about such a simple thing?

It's so ironic that Corbyn shouts liar all the time at Boris, he is sly, stealth-like and a very dangerous liar, Boris is readable and that exactly why the public trust him more than Corbyn.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Extinction rebellion cost the country £37 million this year.

I wonder if they would like to pay it back to the government so they can use it for the homeless or NHS?

Yes, that is £37 Million pounds.

Perhaps take that from the £10.5Billion fossil fuel subsidy the tax payer pays for. :thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Perhaps take that from the £10.5Billion fossil fuel subsidy the tax payer pays for. :thumbsup:

Think we can handle £37m to expose the threat to life on earth.

Meanwhile we have a PM that refuses to turn up to an Election Debate on Climate, sends his Dad and claims to be a victim

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s pretty much how Enron did their accounting.

I was picking up some baby food from ASDA
last night when I was struck with the chilling reality that someone from Conservative Campaign Headquarters has been doing some consultancy work for them in regards to how they advertise figures!

4713c6fd828ec5f53f78b5a45d3b50c1.jpg

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I was picking up some baby food from ASDA
last night when I was struck with the chilling reality that someone from Conservative Campaign Headquarters has been doing some consultancy work for them in regards to how they advertise figures!

4713c6fd828ec5f53f78b5a45d3b50c1.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much; food will soon be free when McDonnell waves his wand.
Think how much that will save families on top of the £6000 already stated!:lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If that's the highest item on your agenda, then you are even more trivial than I had imagined.....

They need to face up to reality, whatever happens in this election you can't beat the Tories when it comes up lying. Its a masterclass that is gaslighting the nation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here