• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brexit or not, can anyone remember the last time a major country elected a compulsive liar as leader and it turning out alright?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You're the one appropriating the word incorrectly sunflower, not me. Try accepting that you might be part of the problem.

Balderdash petal.
Those that propose people should be intelligence tested (see Brexit thread) before they can exercise their right to vote are extreme beyond belief. I make no apologies in calling them extremist. It is an astonishingly arrogant and disgusting political point of view coming from people that think their vote and opinion is somehow more important and more worthwhile than the vote and opinion of someone they disagree with. The word extremist fits perfectly.
If you want to conflate the use of that word in the context of the political sphere with some nutter carrying out an unrelated terrorist attack then that is your bizarre choice. Its a cheap shot to say the use of the word in both separate contexts is somehow related.
Says plenty about your sympathies to such extremist reasoning with regards to voting though.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1200572209464532992[/tweet]

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Says plenty about your sympathies to such extremist reasoning with regards to voting though.

:facepalm: it was almost a reasoned and well thought out reply, to which i was going to offer some kudos. Then you let yourself down.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
What we want is to remain in the eu. :ffsparr:

A poll showed the vote would shift in favour of Remain in a second referendum on EU membership.

The poll asked about voting intention in another referendum on EU membership and found that 55% would vote Remain, and only 45% would vote Leave.

The poll also interestingly showed that 2% of Brexit Party voters would back Remain.

A more informed decision equals remain.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Watching the debate on BBC this evening I was very impressed with Rishi Sunak who is obviously a rising star for the Tories who handles himself and the questions very well as compared to the likes of Caroline Lucas and Rebecca Long-Bailey. CL and RLB kept on about 3 wasted years and Tory couldnt push the withdrawl through, nothing about it being the opposition parties and parliament who stopped it and apart from them we would be out of the EU by now. A man heading for the top.

You’re forgetting all the tories who also voted against the deal. MPs like Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Ian Duncan-Smith and Michael Gove. You can’t blame the opposition alone for not approving a very good deal.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
You’re forgetting all the tories who also voted against the deal. MPs like Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Ian Duncan-Smith and Michael Gove. You can’t blame the opposition alone for not approving a very good deal.

Would also like to point out this guy made his wealth from selling drugs and profiting from the NHS.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
A poll showed the vote would shift in favour of Remain in a second referendum on EU membership.

The poll asked about voting intention in another referendum on EU membership and found that 55% would vote Remain, and only 45% would vote Leave.

The poll also interestingly showed that 2% of Brexit Party voters would back Remain.

A more informed decision equals remain.

You keep clinging on to hope. There are many remainers who will now vote Tory because of the duplicity of MPS in thwarting the will of the electorate.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
You keep clinging on to hope. There are many remainers who will now vote Tory because of the duplicity of MPS in thwarting the will of the electorate.

There are also more brexiters (me) who will now vote to remain after the duplicity of MPs lying to the electorate about brexit. Hence the poll changes.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Anyone I want to buy a product, but I can buy it from s neighbouring country without any tariffs or customs, so,therefore cheaper, than that lot over the Channel, we no longer have a deal with.

You are usually very good at grammar, but that is incomprehensible.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It's the type of a reply halfwits like you and the other blue rinse brigade on here deserve.
If you and your type had an ounce of sense in that cabbage you have between your ears you would clearly see that the election is a farce for all the parties.
The Tories are just lying for fun and treating the public like mugs knowing that brainwashed simpletons like you would vote for Jimmy Saville if they dug him up and stuck a blue rosette on him.
Your protection of Johnson and his band of fools is truly pathetic.
The reason the so called polls, who keep getting it wrong, put the Tories ahead is because Corbyn is as unelectable as Johnson and the ignorant thickos are making a general election all about Brexit.

You had better hope that you are proved correct, or you are gonna get so many new ones torn :lol:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
There are also more brexiters (me) who will now vote to remain after the duplicity of MPs lying to the electorate about brexit. Hence the poll changes.

Keep praying for victory Mickey, you will be a very big target should Jezza fail.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Give over - you've never been a Brexiteer - if you really were then your conversion to a remain Corbynite extremist so through and through is a remarkable success of brainwashing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We'll see on the 12th ….. if the Tories win a majority then clearly people want to leave ….. still.

But what about people who want to leave but will vote Labour because they prefer their local Labour candidate. If your statement above is true they will be shown as 'remainers' in a General Election, even though they may be ardent leavers.

As is probably obvious, I usually ignore your posts and repetitive, boring questions but I think I'll humour you on this occasion.

It is indeed a dilemma for me who to vote for in December ( and it will be then the GE is held - don't even need Meg for that prediction ).

Lib Dem - well never never. I couldn't dirty my pencil to vote for a party that tried to destroy the Albion.

Then it becomes a tad more difficult. Do I vote Tory in the belief Johnson will actually deliver ? Or do I vote Brexit Party to keep the pressure up ? Or indeed, like last GE, do I put my Brexit sympathies to one side and vote for Peter Kyle because he's a great MP for the area ? Despite thinking Corbyn would be a disaster as PM.

Difficult one …… but a choice I'd actually appreciate being allowed to make if Parliament actually had the guts to offer it to me.

It's almost as if they only way to REALLY find out would be a 2nd referendum :wink:

Last edited:

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Give over - you've never been a Brexiteer - if you really were then your conversion to a remain Corbynite extremist so through and through is a remarkable success of brainwashing.

I'm sorry but I've given EXTENSIVE evidence to prove i WAS a brexiteer, turned remainer.

The truth hurts I'm afraid, Westdene.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here