• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
You know, it's staggering, I don't think people really understand that this isn't fake, it isn't Johnson sr playing silly buggers - This is how they feel about the general public, they truly don't understand how it makes them sound. They honestly think that they are superior and that we are the great unwashed. This is the heart and soul of the Conservative party, Dominic Cummings was absolutely right, they do not care about the rest of us, they do not care about the poor and they certainly do not care about the NHS.

Old man Stan describes himself as an environmental campaigner on Twatter:
StanleyPJohnson
Writer, former MEP and environmental campaigner.

Shame that bit didn't rub off on Johnson Junior. He may then have wanted to be on the C4 debate.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Old man Stan describes himself as an environmental campaigner on Twatter:
StanleyPJohnson
Writer, former MEP and environmental campaigner.

Shame that bit didn't rub off on Johnson Junior. He may then have wanted to be on the C4 debate.

Old man Stanley reacted to someone calling his son a liar. The British public are largely illiterate and couldn't even spell Pinocchio, he said.

Do you wonder why Boris holds us all in such contempt?

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
You know, it's staggering, I don't think people really understand that this isn't fake, it isn't Johnson sr playing silly buggers - This is how they feel about the general public, they truly don't understand how it makes them sound. They honestly think that they are superior and that we are the great unwashed. This is the heart and soul of the Conservative party, Dominic Cummings was absolutely right, they do not care about the rest of us, they do not care about the poor and they certainly do not care about the NHS.

Oh for god’s sake get a sense of humour!

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Ideologically I believe our future prosperity is best served by being a significant player inside a large trading bloc. However, looking at the deep divisions that exist in our country now, I do not think they will be healed by staying in. It is a wound that will continue to fester and can only heal if we leave. We are, sadly, intent on damaging ourselves.

Look at it this way. If you are at a party with your partner and they are not having a great time, the more you say stay, the more they will want to leave. They may well stay out of loyalty to you, but when you get home, they won't let you forget it, and they'll constantly remind you of the fact every time a difficultly arises. It's poor analogy, but the point is that half the country needs to try out Brexit to see that Brexit will not make us stronger as a world economy. We are all at fault for not arresting the anti-EU narrative decades ago.

My humblest apologies for butting in but I agree with [MENTION=12947]Lincoln Imp[/MENTION] (as usual :whistle:), there seems to be a glaring contradiction in your view that Brexit being enacted is the only way to heal the divisions while going on marches insisting the public should have a chance to stop it.

Btw I don't think the 17.4 million voted to leave with a number one priority to make the country economically stronger although the 'evidence' that couldn't happen is provided by people who can't predict 1 year in advance accurately let alone the medium/long term.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Deluded. How do you trade with a trading block when you haven't got a trade deal? :facepalm:

Anyone: “Hey, I like that product you sell, if I put in an order will you send me some and I will give you some money”
AcmeCorps.Inc “ yeah, no problem”*

*terms and conditions may apply

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Anyone watching the BBC live debate ? I’ve asked Mrs D to move everything launchable out of reach of me already.

‘People’s vote’ is annoying me already. Who normally fecking votes ?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
‘People’s vote’ is annoying me already. Who normally fecking votes ?

Not the right sort of people apparently .....according to some.
Some extremists (see brexit thread) have even suggested the electorate should be intelligence tested before having the right to vote.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anyone: “Hey, I like that product you sell, if I put in an order will you send me some and I will give you some money”
AcmeCorps.Inc “ yeah, no problem”*

*terms and conditions may apply

Anyone I want to buy a product, but I can buy it from s neighbouring country without any tariffs or customs, so,therefore cheaper, than that lot over the Channel, we no longer have a deal with.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Anyone I want to buy a product, but I can buy it from s neighbouring country without any tariffs or customs, so,therefore cheaper, than that lot over the Channel, we no longer have a deal with.
Sadly, it is all too predictable, but they won't be told.

They will have to live it to change their minds. Oh well.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Countries can trade with those who they don’t have a trade agreement with, including trade blocs and also those that they do have preferential trade deals with.
When you called someone deluded and said “Deluded. How do you trade with a trading block when you haven't got a trade deal? you were inferring it was not even possible to trade with someone else unless a trade deal was in place. Which is incorrect.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Countries can trade with those who they don’t have a trade agreement with, including trade blocs and also those that they do have preferential trade deals with.
When you called someone deluded and said “Deluded. How do you trade with a trading block when you haven't got a trade deal? you were inferring it was not even possible to trade with someone else unless a trade deal was in place. Which is incorrect.

Have you ever had to fill in customs & excise forms? Paper work & deals take time when there are no agreements in place.
It's so much easier to get what you need from others where there are no hassles.

D

Deleted member 2719

... Has anyone seen Jess Phillips lately???

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2019-10-14-10-56-53.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2019-10-14-10-56-53.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 82

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Have you ever had to fill in customs & excise forms? Paper work & deals take time when there are no agreements in place.
It's so much easier to get what you need from others where there are no hassles.

Suggesting trade still occurs despite not having a preferential trade deal, something you suggested, bizarrely, wasnt even possible.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watching the debate on BBC this evening I was very impressed with Rishi Sunak who is obviously a rising star for the Tories who handles himself and the questions very well as compared to the likes of Caroline Lucas and Rebecca Long-Bailey. CL and RLB kept on about 3 wasted years and Tory couldnt push the withdrawl through, nothing about it being the opposition parties and parliament who stopped it and apart from them we would be out of the EU by now. A man heading for the top.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Watching the debate on BBC this evening I was very impressed with Rishi Sunak who is obviously a rising star for the Tories who handles himself and the questions very well as compared to the likes of Caroline Lucas and Rebecca Long-Bailey. CL and RLB kept on about 3 wasted years and Tory couldnt push the withdrawl through, nothing about it being the opposition parties and parliament who stopped it and apart from them we would be out of the EU by now. A man heading for the top.

:lolol:
That's him cursed then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here