Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So its just the Liar and the Fantasist in the ITV debate, yawn.....

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oor-got-blame.html?ito=amp_whatsapp_share-top

Poor forced to use food banks? They've only got themselves to blame for making bad decisions, says Michael Gove
Education Secretary says families are 'unable to manage their finances'
More than half a million people have turned to food banks, charities say
Labour condemn minister's remarks as 'insulting and out of touch'

Stuff like this needs to remembered by those less fortunate the Tories will always screw you if you are poor. And even more so now the Tories have kicked out the moderates

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Will that get Tesla to shelf the 10,000 jobs going to Berlin and move to Blackpool instead?

No, but it keeps the withholding of the Russian electoral report and Jennifer Arcuri OFF the front pages. …… I heard an interesting analogy on the radio this morning. Just suppose that Diane Abbott had been having a covert relationship with an American businessman who just happened to benefit from a grant from government funds at the same time as they were meeting covertly.... would the right wing newspapers ignore it ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...oor-got-blame.html?ito=amp_whatsapp_share-top

Poor forced to use food banks? They've only got themselves to blame for making bad decisions, says Michael Gove
Education Secretary says families are 'unable to manage their finances'
More than half a million people have turned to food banks, charities say
Labour condemn minister's remarks as 'insulting and out of touch'

Surely he's the " Former " Education Secretary ? When did Gavin Williamson get fired ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Does anyone genuinely believe the election promises being made by any party would actually come to pass in the guise presented?

Shysters and liars, all of them...imo

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I know it's tough to take but hey even day dreamers like you must realise people have had enough and want and end to time wasting and stalling in Parliament, I'll keep on saying it reap what you sow
Regards
DF
See? You can't help yourself despite it being plainly obvious no-one plays your stupid game. You are nothing but piteous, desperately posting gibberish in a vain attempt to get a spark of interest. You are not a clever troll - you just waste your time posting trite soundbites that bear no relation to the discussion. All you get is people making you look stupid. How does that float your boat as that is some niche self flagellation you have going on there?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
See? You can't help yourself despite it being plainly obvious no-one plays your stupid game. You are nothing but piteous, desperately posting gibberish in a vain attempt to get a spark of interest. You are not a clever troll - you just waste your time posting trite soundbites that bear no relation to the discussion. All you get is people making you look stupid. How does that float your boat as that is some niche self flagellation you have going on there?

Is old droopy at it again? ???
Regards
HWT

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well he is likely to **** things up for Labour.

Boris is the worst PM since the 70s, but Corbyn is likely to put him back in.

Don't feed the troll . . . . .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oh god, can you imagine. Two ****ing lunatics ranting at each other, and we get one of them as our ****ing leader.

This must be how the Americans felt.

Jan 30, 2008

There's nothing gibberish dick just the reality that's facing the liberal day dreamers on here , if that gets up people noses so be it , any change in the Polls ???
Regards
DF

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I am happy enough with my own minuscule efforts given that the LibDems are the most likely party to deny the particular gazillionaire chosen by your heroes to fight my local constituency.

As far as the situation in general is concerned, you may, everything else being equal, have a point and have highlighted the reason why BoJo & The Liars preferred an election to a referendum - it was less likely to accurately reflect Brexit views.

As a matter of interest are you doing any campaigning or are you just jeering on here?

Has there ever been any data that shows pushing generally misleading party propaganda through letterboxes has a positive effect? Obviously, I hope the heroes prevail over the undemocratic loons in your constituency but I do wish the Lib unDems well in Labour/Tory marginals across the country.... let's hope they have a significant impact.

PM Boris reluctantly called an election so this zombie parliament could face the verdict of the people after failing so miserably to deliver on their promises and manifesto commitments to enact Brexit .... rightly so. Also, this General Election will more accurately reflect Brexit views than a 2nd referendum where the only choices will be Remain or a super soft Labour Brexit that virtually no one will support or campaign for.

As I would rather see dogsh*t on my doormat rather than a Lib undem or Labour leaflet and assume Lib/Lab voters probably think the same about Tory leaflets I think jeering (winding up undemocratic loons and corbynistas) is a more worthwhile activity.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I can see no point to the televised debate, really.

Nobody will watch, who hasn’t already made up their minds. Johnson will come across as a blithering, pompous idiot, will refuse to answer a single actual question, will throw his arms about, and chuck in a scripted gag and a bit of Latin. Corbyn will be dull, and uninspiring and all the sensible answers he gives will be shouted down by Johnson.

And then all the papers the next day will declare Johnson ‘the winner’

:shrug:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Has there ever been any data that shows pushing generally misleading party propaganda through letterboxes has a positive effect? Obviously, I hope the heroes prevail over the undemocratic loons in your constituency but I do wish the Lib unDems well in Labour/Tory marginals across the country.... let's hope they have a significant impact.

you're asking does advertising work?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Is old droopy at it again? ???
Regards
HWT

I genuinely find it fascinating as I cannot fathom what would cause a grown human to waste days of their life just trying the same old trick that stopped working years ago. I sort of get clever trolls who can revel in how clever they are for provoking a reaction. But once the Nazi stuff was blocked, it is just the same trite lines over and over again which, in the case of his replies to me, bear no relation to anything I was saying. It is plainly obvious after my first response that he will get no bite from me but still keeps going - providing ample ammunition to make him look even more stupid. That is all I think it can be - jerking off at people showing him how stupid he is. As I said, that is really niche. I suppose see also Hodges, Tim.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
you're asking does advertising work?

I'm asking does anyone really change their vote after reading an election leaflet. The Government sent a pro remain leaflet to every household (and spent £9m of taxpayers money) before the referendum .... that turned out well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here