(I want to be) Elected by Mr Bean & Smear Campaign featuring Bruce Dickinson :(

:lolol:

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
When_will_I_be_famous.jpg

Awesome.

getz

Jan 15, 2010
My first 78rpm was Eric Delaney and his Band playing Truckin' / Oranges and Lemons bought about 1955.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Inspiral Carpets - 'Saturn 5'

I bought purely on the strength of the review it got in Channel 4's 'Beat Box' teletext music pages!

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Yello - The Race
Rarely bought singles as used to record good songs onto blank cassettes from the Top 40 each Sunday

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
For some reason when I bought this single in 1972 I thought this mob were Yanks, not a load of drug addled oiks from Notting Hill, perhaps I got them confused with Alice Cooper - this is 40 years old and Lemmy looks much the same today! B Side 7 by 7 is far weirder than Silver Machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZ_Lg21b14

Mighty Hawks also my second ever concert in 1977 at Manchester Apollo, epic punch up between Security and some Hells Angels stopped the gig for a while....:lolol:

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
A question for other 'oldies' like me.......if you were hard up & really wanted a disc did you buy the Embassy cover version from Woolies? For the uninitiated they were 4s 8d as opposed to 6s 7d for the 'genuine' version.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
For some reason when I bought this single in 1972 I thought this mob were Yanks, not a load of drug addled oiks from Notting Hill, perhaps I got them confused with Alice Cooper - this is 40 years old and Lemmy looks much the same today! B Side 7 by 7 is far weirder than Silver Machine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoZ_Lg21b14

Mighty Hawks also my second ever concert in 1977 at Manchester Apollo, epic punch up between Security and some Hells Angels stopped the gig for a while....:lolol:

Was the lovely Stacia on stage that night?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A question for other 'oldies' like me.......if you were hard up & really wanted a disc did you buy the Embassy cover version from Woolies? For the uninitiated they were 4s 8d as opposed to 6s 7d for the 'genuine' version.
Yes always used to buy them, some were quite good. My first original artist one was Dream boat by Alma Cogan in about 1954.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Kenny, Heart of Stone

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
One of my earliest was this :

[yt]t_9MI2ymN6s[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports